Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TJHall1 you lying sack of shit Ponzi scheming Fagit! GITT!

TJHall1

Legendary
I'm not gonna open that.

But I'm sorry you're so retarded you think the email grift is fake, even tho pretty much anyone can look it up online and track donations.

Gotta be tough to support someone so much that you'll say basic public knowledge is fake to defend that person.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
R.b3a088c1f19e8711e68085cd36040e45

Jtrain80

Legendary
I mean this as nicely and non racist as possible...

But I bet you know exactly how wide a goats asshole gets.

I went to school and worked with a couple Africans. They could 2 shits less about racism. Complete non factor.

I realize all people from Africa do not share the same views, but they are the typical brainwashed western liberals.

D

Deleted member 2886

Pretty sure it has everyone's.....but mainly because everyone knows the Gimp is close to the end and wants to laugh and mock the faggit on his way out! Watching an Insane person completely lose it has been....well.....entertaining to say the least.
🤣Fuckin hilarious shit BJ!
Hey, remember that time you attempted to "bravely" jump in on that "mobbing" of CuriousFiend,...ya know, just before I held up that mirror to yo face, revealing yourself,...to yourself.
Pretty trippy how you reacted to that aye.🙂
Shit, I ain't never seen anyone vanish so quickly.
What kind of character did you see in that mirror?
Must've been quite terrifying seeing yourself clearly without those tinted glasses huh.
If ya wanna be an immoral bully and attack isolated peeps,...ya gotta accept that also legitimizes yourself as an absolutely justified target for any who maintain proper standards of ethical responsibility.
It is justifiable to act in the defense of any are deliberately being victimized.

Pretty sure I can explain in great detail & bust out a shit load of pertinent academic literature describing the carefully hidden reasons for why an individual would consistently demonstrate certain very distinctive and repetitious behavioural patterns.
Like, oh I dunno, #BurntJs™ tendency for cowardly shit like "mobbing", and of course that penchant for fallacious statements to exert passive aggression via manipulative rhetorical strategies.
Exactly like yo quoted post,...
...Clearly demonstrating the generalized projection of BJs own subjective perspectives and preferences across an entire social group as though somehow speaking for "everyone".

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I have goats. I had a buddy at work that always joked about me fucking them. One day he said it in front of about 20 people. I came back with... "One time I had a goat get its head stuck in the fence and I started fucking the dogshit out of it. Conrad (the guy joking about it) showed up at my house and caught me. When I got done with the goat I asked conrad if he wanted some before I finished up here?... He stuck his head in the fence and said "bahhhh"".

I got laughs and he quit joking about me fucking goats... that shit is serious.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
🤣Fuckin hilarious shit BJ!
Hey, remember that time you attempted to "bravely" jump in on that "mobbing" of CuriousFiend,...ya know, just before I held up that mirror to yo face, revealing yourself,...to yourself.
Pretty trippy how you reacted to that aye.🙂
Shit, I ain't never seen anyone vanish so quickly.
What kind of character did you see in that mirror?
Must've been quite terrifying seeing yourself clearly without those tinted glasses huh.
If ya wanna be an immoral bully and attack isolated peeps,...ya gotta accept that also legitimizes yourself as an absolutely justified target for any who maintain proper standards of ethical responsibility.
It is justifiable to act in the defense of any are deliberately being victimized.

Pretty sure I can explain in great detail & bust out a shit load of pertinent academic literature describing the carefully hidden reasons for why an individual would consistently demonstrate certain very distinctive and repetitious behavioural patterns.
Like, oh I dunno, #BurntJs™ tendency for cowardly shit like "mobbing", and of course that penchant for fallacious statements to exert passive aggression via manipulative rhetorical strategies.
Exactly like yo quoted post,...
...Clearly demonstrating the generalized projection of BJs own subjective perspectives and preferences across an entire social group as though somehow speaking for "everyone".
Fags

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have goats. I had a buddy at work that always joked about me fucking them. One day he said it in front of about 20 people. I came back with... "One time I had a goat get its head stuck in the fence and I started fucking the dogshit out of it. Conrad (the guy joking about it) showed up at my house and caught me. When I got done with the goat I asked conrad if he wanted some before I finished up here?... He stuck his head in the fence and said "bahhhh"".

I got laughs and he quit joking about me fucking goats... that shit is serious.
I love a brutal fuck you buddy. Wish I couldnhVe been there

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I like pretty much every one of you fags.

I’m not naive enough to think my schtick is a hit with everyone, but I enjoy making you fuckers laugh.

Being awake before woke went broke, is a stressful fucking thing lol.

One of the best parts about this place is that we can talk shit, without worrying about a bunch of snow flakes chiming in about violence and race.

And with that I’ll leave you.

1EA3E985-3D46-40BB-9DF2-EE19FA8F3660.jpeg

TJHall1

Legendary
I like pretty much every one of you fags.

I’m not naive enough to think my schtick is a hit with everyone, but I enjoy making you fuckers laugh.

Being awake before woke went broke, is a stressful fucking thing lol.

One of the best parts about this place is that we can talk shit, without worrying about a bunch of snow flakes chiming in about violence and race.

And with that I’ll leave you.

View attachment 113214
No one laughs at your gay shit.

D

Deleted member 2886

He used to be a good poster years ago. He got worse and worse the last few years. I haven't lost my shit on anyone in years and he made me go E-crazy. SAD.
That's quite interesting, I mean that you guys have known him for multiple years.

He[TJ] has occasionally been relatively constructive with his input, though it tripped me out whenever he'd suddenly shift to the extreme opposite, becoming outright antagonistic.

That type of behaviour, I find very intriguing and generally pay close attention to.

I sorta think perhaps there's things in his life that maybe difficult for him and wonder if his expeditious attitude shifts, adopting that full blown pugnacious cunty persona, may be his maladaptive way of dealing with his frustrations?

Even though he can often be a total dickbag wrapped in several layers of bigger dickbags, I still like the guy and will say that he is highly entertaining, at the very least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom