Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Time to trash your state-controlled Google Nest thermostats

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
We don’t have an AC but the thermostat for the radiant heat is not connected to anything but the heat which we keep at 65 all winter.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Why the hell would anyone want a smart thermostat? File this breaking news under "well, no shit"

People always look at me funny when I go on an anti-technology rant. We as a society in general are entirely too dependent on tech.

Imagine if google decided to shut down their maps. Do anyone still have the multi folders? Let alone know how to use one?

Better get to know a local farmer/rancher.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Fuckallthat.gif

I thought we were all smarter than this…? Government control becomes 💯 once they have speech. This is the shot that will magically become normal overnight. Wanna control bandwidth….they will just make it rolling times or put limits to slow you down. 🤣👍🤣 guess all the small government “conspiracy theorists” are today’s Factual winners. This is an everyday occurrence in this admin.

it really is shocking that giving the government complete control of our entire lives isn’t a good thing..🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

BurntJ

Shit Posting Extraordinaire/Spammer​

You did yourself proud with this bit of shit spam:
"it really is shocking that giving the government complete control of our entire lives isn’t a good thing".- This comment gets my 'NO SHIT SHERLOCK" award for the week.

I believe this statement has to be one of the most patently obvious "shit" statements I have ever seen in my entire life.

Last edited:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
View attachment 26925
Wife needed new phone. decided to do some advertising.
That is awesome brotha, I do stuff like that all the time trying to promote the site!
Take your zinc and other supplements and make sure to take your vitamins. The LAC, or atleast those that pay attention, have known since early spring of 2020, TAKE YOUR VITS and SUPPLEMENTS!! SKOL!.
What do the vitamins/zync do?
We don’t have an AC but the thermostat for the radiant heat is not connected to anything but the heat which we keep at 65 all winter.
Where you from?
Imagine if google decided to shut down their maps. Do anyone still have the multi folders? Let alone know how to use one?

I actually have a fold up map of Indiana in the Tahoe as we speak.
I thought we were all smarter than this…? Government control becomes 💯 once they have speech. This is the shot that will magically become normal overnight. Wanna control bandwidth….they will just make it rolling times or put limits to slow you down. 🤣👍🤣 guess all the small government “conspiracy theorists” are today’s Factual winners. This is an everyday occurrence in this admin.

it really is shocking that giving the government complete control of our entire lives isn’t a good thing..🤣🤣🤦‍♂️
This is exactly like taliban controlled Afghanistan! They only turned the cell towers on at certain times. Fuckin crooks.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
People always look at me funny when I go on an anti-technology rant. We as a society in general are entirely too dependent on tech.

When I was a little kid, I loved when my mom asked me to bust out the giant road map to look up a street from under the passenger seat of her car. Right around 4 years old, page 27, square d-9! I got it!!!”

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
That is awesome brotha, I do stuff like that all the time trying to promote the site!

What do the vitamins/zync do?

Where you from?

I actually have a fold up map of Indiana in the Tahoe as we speak.

This is exactly like taliban controlled Afghanistan! They only turned the cell towers on at certain times. Fuckin crooks.

Northern New Mexico in the Rockies.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
We have a smart gas oven. Had it hooked up to WiFi briefly for the fun of it, then realized I will literally never use that functionality and that someone could burn down my home remotely. Undid the WiFi immediately.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
The best way to control is make it about the climate. Force it with a virus, Control with IT. Its simple we are done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom