Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tim James for Governor of Alabama

Hello Free Speech Forum!

We respect and appreciate what you have created to respect Free Speech on the internet.

We would like to reach out to members on the forum from Alabama and request your attention in the race for Governor in the state. Please check out the Tim James for Governor website and consider your support in the upcoming election.

Follow our Facebook page as well!

“Tim James For Governor”

And for all the other Great Americans on the forum; please get involved in elections in your local communities. You can create big impacts locally that can spread countrywide.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Hello Free Speech Forum!

We respect and appreciate what you have created to respect Free Speech on the internet.

We would like to reach out to members on the forum from Alabama and request your attention in the race for Governor in the state. Please check out the Tim James for Governor website and consider your support in the upcoming election.

“Tim James For Governor”

And for all the other Great Americans on the forum; please get involved in elections in your local communities. You can create big impacts locally that can spread countrywide.
Do you guys check ID's? If not you got my vote from KY.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
finding-nemo-this-is-going-to-be-good.gif

Pineapple

Legendary
Hello Free Speech Forum!

“Tim James For Governor”

What can you tell us of “The Council of Kennels”?

Thank you. We found your site through social media. What a great platform!

I've been on this site a few weeks myself. Born and raised outside of B'ham and now live on the Florida side of the Gulf Coast. I can get the radio stations in Mobile so I'm still in tune somewhat with Bama politics. Parents and siblings also still live in the state as well.

As the incumbent, Ivey has the name recognition and undoubtedly a war chest. My question is do you think you could've started campaigning at an earlier date? Just glancing at your platform its an easy story to tell for conservative Alabama. Fob was a popular figure so that'll help the older crowd. If you can get your message out to the younger crowd it could bold well for you. I don't have much against Ivey although I've heard rumblings on social media that her Hee Haw persona doesn't appeal to many.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Exactly to what extent did a Bama boy hollow out yore wife? Is it to the point where you feel like you're driving through the Lincoln Tunnel?

u got no idea bro it’s bad if that bitch drove like any of you fags in bama I’d beat the shit out that ho. What’s the deal with u people sitting at stop lights for 10 seconds after it turns green. At least the people in MS and TN have the courtesy to get out the way

u got no idea bro it’s bad if that bitch drove like any of you fags in bama I’d beat the shit out that ho. What’s the deal with u people sitting at stop lights for 10 seconds after it turns green. At least the people in MS and TN have the courtesy to get out the way

We've got a candidate introducing himself to the site and you go off on some weird tangent about traffic lights on highways. Then you bring up beating up women......and then speak of "courtesy."

Getting back to the topic at hand, I'd like to learn more of James' platform and what he deems the most important as a candidate. I've already ascertained you're a highly qualified candidate for a violent road rage incident.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
We've got a candidate introducing himself to the site and you go off on some weird tangent about traffic lights on highways. Then you bring up beating up women......and then speak of "courtesy."

Getting back to the topic at hand, I'd like to learn more of James' platform and what he deems the most important as a candidate. I've already ascertained you're a highly qualified candidate for a violent road rage incident.
I feel like its a good dose of reality. This is what we are on the site, no reason to act proper for some politician. Sure, we have plenty of intelligent conversation as well, but this is just proof that Free Speech reigns supreme. If Tim doesn't want to support true free speech he doesn't need to be here. And why do we act the way we do here? Because its funny and we aren't allowed to do it anywhere else. We get to have opinions that aren't allowed on other platforms.

Politicians have to be careful about what they say and how they interact, and we are far from politically correct here. @TimJames4Governor would be best off not trying to debate his platform here, but I feel that he accomplished what he needed to just by stopping by (take note Tim)

I feel like its a good dose of reality. This is what we are on the site, no reason to act proper for some politician. Sure, we have plenty of intelligent conversation as well, but this is just proof that Free Speech reigns supreme. If Tim doesn't want to support true free speech he doesn't need to be here. And why do we act the way we do here? Because its funny and we aren't allowed to do it anywhere else. We get to have opinions that aren't allowed on other platforms.

Politicians have to be careful about what they say and how they interact, and we are far from politically correct here. @TimJames4Governor would be best off not trying to debate his platform here, but I feel that he accomplished what he needed to just by stopping by (take note Tim)

Just my Alabama upbringing but I do get your point and agree with it. It was just a bit difficult following @champsballs' free speech. I do agree he has it regardless of it being as contorted as it is.

yankmenoodle

Elite
If you lined up all the cars in the world, someone from Tennessee would try to pass them.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Nailed it.

Top Bottom