Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tim Cook and Apple are racist AF

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
lol

Ending WFH is 'RACIST'! Apple staff tell CEO Tim Cook that forcing them back to the office will make tech firm 'younger, whiter and more male-dominated'​

• 'Apple Together,' a group of about 200 Apple employees, wrote an open letter on Friday condemning the company's choice to bring staffers back to its offices
  • CEO Tim Cook wrote in an email to staffers that they would need to work in the office one day a week, gradually ramping up to three days a week by mid-May
  • The group said that the shift back to in-person will make the company 'younger, whiter, more male-dominated, more neuro-normative [and] more able-bodied'
  • They said it will lead to 'privileges' - like location, age, race and gender - 'deciding who can work for Apple, not who'd be the best fit'

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
george-costanza-wrong.gif

AgEngDawg

Legendary
lol

Ending WFH is 'RACIST'! Apple staff tell CEO Tim Cook that forcing them back to the office will make tech firm 'younger, whiter and more male-dominated'​

• 'Apple Together,' a group of about 200 Apple employees, wrote an open letter on Friday condemning the company's choice to bring staffers back to its offices
  • CEO Tim Cook wrote in an email to staffers that they would need to work in the office one day a week, gradually ramping up to three days a week by mid-May
  • The group said that the shift back to in-person will make the company 'younger, whiter, more male-dominated, more neuro-normative [and] more able-bodied'
  • They said it will lead to 'privileges' - like location, age, race and gender - 'deciding who can work for Apple, not who'd be the best fit'

WTF is neuro-normative?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This work from home shit is going to become a crisis. Trying to get all these lazy fucks back in the office after spending 2.5 years jerking off on the clock saying “oh I’m more productive working from home”

So fuckin thankful I’m not anyones manager anymore

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
All these companies in the defense industry (and government employees as well) made the decision to move to hot desks and reduce their office footprint a ton. They assumed that WFH was going to be forever and were trying to keep profits while covid ravaged everything. Now they have invested in all these buildings with only enough space for half their work force and the managers can’t get people to come in and are furious.

I basically lost my last job yelling at an old man because he was soaking up all the resources (manpower) from these specialized engineers because they were only in the office a quarter of the time

Rube Reaper

Elite
This work from home shit is going to become a crisis. Trying to get all these lazy fucks back in the office after spending 2.5 years jerking off on the clock saying “oh I’m more productive working from home”

So fuckin thankful I’m not anyones manager anymore
I’m guessing you’re a white male.

Your bigotry gave it away.

Rube Reaper

Elite
All these companies in the defense industry (and government employees as well) made the decision to move to hot desks and reduce their office footprint a ton. They assumed that WFH was going to be forever and were trying to keep profits while covid ravaged everything. Now they have invested in all these buildings with only enough space for half their work force and the managers can’t get people to come in and are furious.

I basically lost my last job yelling at an old man because he was soaking up all the resources (manpower) from these specialized engineers because they were only in the office a quarter of the time

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
did you put up more cameras? bump that thread.

I put one camera in the kitchen in the same place where the. That I had haphazard already sat in my kitchen recorded that instant upside down.
The only thing is picked up his me walking to the kitchen in my underwear at 2 AM

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
lol

I love this shit. The "woke" mad dog is coming back to bite the corporate leaders who were feckless enough to embrace it! The cancer is growing within.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
It's an interesting dilemma for the woke companies who ostracized and fired folks who refused the jab but want to work, vs. WFH lazy fooks who've been jabbed to the teeth but refuse to come into work and are seriously unproductive.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Can't these companies just unplug the home dwellers? No back to office = no pay.

Overall being a wage slave is an extremely bad position to be in life. But if one doesn't poses the intellegince, creativity or desire or risk taking abilities then perhaps they need this wage slave position. Roughly 75% (most likely vastly higher now) of wage slaves live paycheck to pay check and will not retire until roughly 65 year's of age and a majority of them have little to no savings or investments or passive income set up so they rely on SSID and the daddy gov to take care of them with SSID which over time becomes more worthless due to inflation which is turning into hyperinflation and eventually all people on SSID will lose their homes very quickly.

Now if one has chosen the bad path of being a wage slave the best options are to find a position that either makes a ton of money and or the potential to make a ton of money to get out as soon as possible and generate multiple forms of long term passive income to create your own retirement.

As for the working from home deal, if one can work from home and be just as or more productive than working from the office and they get to save money, time, stress, and potential risks of being on the road then more power to them. It will increase their happiness, work productivity, etc. In the reality of communications having video conferences and now holographic communications I would say there's no reason for a vast majority of positions to be from home.

If you want to know real racism just look how major corporations and major GM's openly admit within their policies that they deny more qualified straight white males over female POC's and LGBTQRSIOJOEIJREJWOj. This somehow passes in our degenerate society today as these companies, managers, CEO's and owners are openly racist vs straight white males. If the straight white males bring up these issues they're called NAZI's, white supremacists, racists, etc. If any other POC does this they're labeled as activists and the next MLK or some bs.

The term once you go woke you go broke is incorrect. Yes they will lose money on the front end but on the back end their Edomite banksters will continue to fund them until the very end when they no longer need them.

Overall being a wage slave is an extremely bad position to be in life. But if one doesn't poses the intellegince, creativity or desire or risk taking abilities then perhaps they need this wage slave position. Roughly 75% (most likely vastly higher now) of wage slaves live paycheck to pay check and will not retire until roughly 65 year's of age and a majority of them have little to no savings or investments or passive income set up so they rely on SSID and the daddy gov to take care of them with SSID which over time becomes more worthless due to inflation which is turning into hyperinflation and eventually all people on SSID will lose their homes very quickly.

Now if one has chosen the bad path of being a wage slave the best options are to find a position that either makes a ton of money and or the potential to make a ton of money to get out as soon as possible and generate multiple forms of long term passive income to create your own retirement.

As for the working from home deal, if one can work from home and be just as or more productive than working from the office and they get to save money, time, stress, and potential risks of being on the road then more power to them. It will increase their happiness, work productivity, etc. In the reality of communications having video conferences and now holographic communications I would say there's no reason for a vast majority of positions to be from home.

If you want to know real racism just look how major corporations and major GM's openly admit within their policies that they deny more qualified straight white males over female POC's and LGBTQRSIOJOEIJREJWOj. This somehow passes in our degenerate society today as these companies, managers, CEO's and owners are openly racist vs straight white males. If the straight white males bring up these issues they're called NAZI's, white supremacists, racists, etc. If any other POC does this they're labeled as activists and the next MLK or some bs.

The term once you go woke you go broke is incorrect. Yes they will lose money on the front end but on the back end their Edomite banksters will continue to fund them until the very end when they no longer need them.
1684064901596.gif

Top Bottom