Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thoughts?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
mind bottlingly long game strategy if true.
You know I've bought in to it honestly. There was a navy coat documented a half mike from the crash. And initial reports of a projectile being shot in the area on radar. That's from memory but I could see it. I've seen other RFKjr do kek symbolism stuff in interviews when is JJ alive. I joke he is. I'll say there are more factions in the military than civilian life

Ike Beard

Poster
You know I've bought in to it honestly. There was a navy coat documented a half mike from the crash. And initial reports of a projectile being shot in the area on radar. That's from memory but I could see it. I've seen other RFKjr do kek symbolism stuff in interviews when is JJ alive. I joke he is. I'll say there are more factions in the military than civilian life

either some people are working really hard to pretend he's alive...or he's alive.

I don't know.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I do find it peculiar w Trump and now rfkjr and how this has played out
I've watched RFKjr signal JFkjr is alive. It was undeniable. And I was driving when supposedly when he went down happened. There were confirmed reports of a muscle and a frigate off the jersey coast about 2 miles from where this all occurred
either some people are working really hard to pretend he's alive...or he's alive.

I don't know.

Densel

Poster
everyone should share text more than links and pictures, it adds more context to what you're posting, its hard from my system to visit an additional website to one im logged into

Ike Beard

Poster
I've watched RFKjr signal JFkjr is alive. It was undeniable. And I was driving when supposedly when he went down happened. There were confirmed reports of a muscle and a frigate off the jersey coast about 2 miles from where this all occurred

Love it. These groups of people that are running/planning things have so many chess moves projected out it would totally make sense to ease the public consciousness into the JFK jr thing by opening up with RFK jr.

Literally most of the public probably barely knows the difference between the two Kennedys.

If it is truly their plan it is pretty genius.

RFK jr is also the perfect truth/awakening agent for some of the Dems. Sure they are going to try and paint him as the wacko conspiracy theorist - but he is one thousand times more presidential than biden.

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Ive seen him signal to. Whos the guy now. Him and Trump should team up.

Ike Beard

Poster
I just can't listen to the guy. Gonna need everything he says transcribed.

Sorry to be that guy.

Used to be way worse.

My rationalization is this - we have been so conditioned to accept the most polished articulate enunciators as the truth ambassadors - look at the mainstream tv news anchors.

That polish is deceptive. RFK jr is harder to listen to - no doubt.

But he speaks the things that he really thinks.

And that is worth more than anything imo.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Used to be way worse.

My rationalization is this - we have been so conditioned to accept the most polished articulate enunciators as the truth ambassadors - look at the mainstream tv news anchors.

That polish is deceptive. RFK jr is harder to listen to - no doubt.

But he speaks the things that he really thinks.

And that is worth more than anything imo.

I like what he says when I read it, not when he is talking.

Same way w Sarah Palin. Nails down a chalk board is more pleasant than her voice. I read an article (no way of knowing if she actually wrote it) that I agreed very much with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom