Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This seems a bridge too far. Republicans need to push back on this and remind the military that they

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
will soon be in control of the purse strings.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if zero politics was actually enforced across the board.

Didn't we just get like a dozen entities openly championing their politics right after Puddin moved in?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
They should tell them that they are playing hell right now, but judgement day is coming after the midterms.

Tell the flag offers that they will be coming to congress with hat in hand and it will not be pretty.

There will be one investigation after another to humiliate flag officers and end careers.

Get in their fucking face!!! Quit playing patty cake!!!

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I will remind everyone that the army just put out gay recruitment videos this week, but this dude gets fired for telling the 100% truth with no partisan intent.

Fmoshermw

Elite
I will remind everyone that the army just put out gay recruitment videos this week, but this dude gets fired for telling the 100% truth with no partisan intent.
Yea, rules on taking any political stance while in uniform are very clear and unambiguous in DoD - and not new.

Problem as stated is that it's not enforced both ways.

General rule of thumb, "one can write a letter to the editor as a citizen but cannot sign the letter, Commanding Officer, US Space Force".

America 1st

Founder
Yea, rules on taking any political stance while in uniform are very clear and unambiguous in DoD - and not new.

General rule of thumb, "one can write a letter to the editor as a citizen but cannot sign the letter, Commanding Officer, US Space Force".
This.

People need to understand the gay and gender shit "isn't" political. That battle was over a long time ago.

Fight for better pay and higher standards as opposed to getting caught in the mud on the dumb shit like they want (it just feeds their narratives).

AgEngDawg

Legendary

I disagree in this case. The Navy has "How to be an Anti-Racist" on the OFFICIAL reading list. They brought critical race theory into the OFFICIAL conversation.

You can't punish this guy after the military brings this into the OFFICIAL conversation.

Fmoshermw

Elite
I disagree in this case. The Navy has "How to be an Anti-Racist" on the OFFICIAL reading list. They brought critical race theory into the OFFICIAL conversation.

You can't punish this guy after the military brings this into the OFFICIAL conversation.
I agree - these are, at best, uncharted waters, maybe even BS.

America 1st

Founder

They're just gonna say being "anit racist" isn't political while open discussion of Marxism is.

Trying to push back by claiming their anti racist shit is political now exactly what the other side wants...

AgEngDawg

Legendary
They're just gonna say being "anit racist" isn't political while open discussion of Marxism is.

Trying to push back by claiming their anti racist shit is political now exactly what the other side wants...

It has to be challenged and challenged without tiring. This is the redline that can not be allowed to go forward.

Tom Cotton is especially good at telling you exactly what critical race theorist believe.

What happened in Loudon County was positive.

I see an opportunity. Pubs should run on in the 2022 midterms. Run on it in every district.

We can make them eat their words and deliver them a defeat that they will not soon forget.

With these crazy ideas, the marxists backs are against the river. Crush them against the river electorally in the midterms.

America 1st

Founder
It has to be challenged and challenged without tiring. This is the redline that can not be allowed to go forward.

Tom Cotton is especially good at telling you exactly what critical race theorist believe.

What happened in Loudon County was positive.

I see an opportunity. Pubs should run on in the 2022 midterms. Run on it in every district.

We can make them eat their words and deliver them a defeat that they will not soon forget.

With these crazy ideas, the marxists backs are against the river. Crush them against the river electorally in the midterms.
No doubt it should be fought but having those currently enlisted calling this shit Marxism isn't the way unless they can get 90% to openly agree (which will never happen).

We all know what critical race theory is. Let these people speak out once they fulfill their contract or go through the proper process to report the situation up the chain. Make the Pentagon worried their boots won't fulfill orders. Don't give them an easy out on a reason to start yanking people because of podcasts.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Don’t know what to think about the firing...something more to the story. I do know Lt Gen Whiting. He is an amazing leader and a good Christian man. He really is one of the good ones, and this has me all over the place.
Will wait for more info....

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Don't ask. Don't tell. Best bit of written regulation the stupid brass ever came up with to accommodate them not being able to be men and make a fucking decision. What a gay way to stay out of trouble and let more rot into the military.

SOTrojan

Poster

But it is political. Critical theory was created by Marxists who observed that the workers in Western democracies were not becoming revolutionaries and spurring Marxist revolutionaries as Marx had theorized, and as they desired. They were looking for ways to “fix” that “problem.” They blamed the lack of revolutions and revolutionary consciousness among the workers and “masses” in part on bourgeois culture and institutions and thus created critical theory as a means to tear down the culture and institutions and create revolutionary consciousness among the people. Critical race theory is designed as a tool to destroy the existing society so it can be replaced with a Marxist society.

America 1st

Founder
But it is political. Critical theory was created by Marxists who observed that the workers in Western democracies were not becoming revolutionaries and spurring Marxist revolutionaries as Marx had theorized, and as they desired. They were looking for ways to “fix” that “problem.” They blamed the lack of revolutions and revolutionary consciousness among the workers and “masses” in part on bourgeois culture and institutions and thus created critical theory as a means to tear down the culture and institutions and create revolutionary consciousness among the people. Critical race theory is designed as a tool to destroy the existing society so it can be replaced with a Marxist society.
It might be political to us but we're never gonna roll that back now that's it's a thing. Even suggesting otherwise is playing right into their hands and the narrative they want.

It's not like you're telling me something I don't know. They know it too. The problem is large portions honestly believe that shit.

SOTrojan

Poster
It might be political to us but we're never gonna roll that back now that's it's a thing. Even suggesting otherwise is playing right into their hands and the narrative they want.

It's not like you're telling me something I don't know. They know it too. The problem is large portions honestly believe that shit.
If Marxism is never going to be rolled back in America, then the country is over.

America 1st

Founder
If Marxism is never going to be rolled back in America, then the country is over.
You're not gonna be able to roll back critical race theory being considered non political by those that believe it.

You can roll back Marxism in general but not by having activity duty folks call critical race theory Marxism on podcasts.

It's gonna take a much more sophisticated approach. The information battlefield is much complex.

Top Bottom