Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This Pivotal Moment

FreeMiner

Legendary
Get your booster shot and quit complaining
Here you dropped something.
AVvXsEgdo8YtGYTnS-a8SSjsg_wEDXCKiHziZqnxdAGgWGHTMEcOhrX3vdcQxTzuyb2eZwRzOnL7i93-Cj0_SbV8Qs2kpBgQdJ7GX_5OLNm_WUNouTp1PiXGETPoDrPeOcrL0GWIyJ0v9hMHrR3ivBtiUY2X8fQ6TqyX_uWgqaazONBmECBM87a7oiqZjblDEw=w659-h455

FreeMiner

Legendary
Uncle Joe is working on it, he has his top people on it as we speak.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I let other men fuck my wife. This is not much different on a larger scale so it kind of turns me on
If that turns you on you should let some other people that identify as men penetrate you while your wife watches.

You’ll never see a person that identifies as a wife orgasm harder than when the person that identifies as their husband gets penetrated by a couple people who identify as men.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
If that turns you on you should let some other people that identify as men penetrate you while your wife watches.

You’ll never see a person that identifies as a wife orgasm harder than when the person that identifies as their husband gets penetrated by a couple people who identify as men.
well-there-it-is.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

You’ll never see a person that identifies as a wife orgasm harder than when the person that identifies as their husband gets penetrated by a couple people who identify as men DAILY.
1638307047872.jpeg

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad

I would love to try, but my wife is two dimensional. I’ve never been able to get a three dimensional girlfriend so I stick with my waifu. But as noted we are in an open relationship

Top Bottom