Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This phone call needs to be shared

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Brother you’ve got to ignore these types. I’m all for free speech but people like this are truly sick.
Allow him his free speech, but the ignore feature works amazing. I haven’t seen a post of his in months.

Free speech means free speech, but that doesn’t mean you have to listen. Let him speak to himself.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Brother you’ve got to ignore these types. I’m all for free speech but people like this are truly sick.

Allow him his free speech, but the ignore feature works amazing. I haven’t seen a post of his in months.

Free speech means free speech, but that doesn’t mean you have to listen. Let him speak to himself.
One thing I've learned in my 20+ years of internetting...use that fucking ignore feature. Let them idiots shout into a vacuum. No sense in spending one fucking second of brain power on morons.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Any solid evidence the vaccines had anything to do with this or just more rube speculation?

I’m starting to feel really bad for sharing this world with you rubes. I’m sure the mass die off will start happening in another two weeks!

D

Deleted member 2886

This is awful. Just like the Hispanic dude who lost his only son. It’s hard to hear him talk about it.
Absolutely agree.
Been noticing an increasing stream of first hand accounts posted to T-gram/Bitchute, etc about these "adverse(clotshot)reactions", it's shocking to say the least.

Saw one about a young lady who's just had both of her legs amputated.
The way she seemed to act had me wondering whether the doctors simply had her drugged out of her mind, &/or the extreme psychological trauma from this has triggered severe disassociation.
I actually shed a tear, just can't imagine how truly horrifying these experiences must be for her and all others.

Top Bottom