Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This Paul Pelosi attack is taking a turn

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
So not only did Pelosi know the guy (told the cops this when 911 was called) and the guy was in his underwear when he was arrested the guy was also a Communist nudist. Also looks like the DNC has already put the press in their place. Can we say gay lover spat?

FgMcAeHWYAEg-2Q

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
You can almost see how this all played out.

Paul and boy toy got into some drug/sex fueled alteration. After Paul gets knocked around, boy toy has a moment of clarity and says “let’s wait for Nancy” because he knows she will know how to fix it.

Paul fucks up and gets the cops involved. Likely really thought boy toy was going to kill him.

Local SFPD show up and fuck it all up. Culminating in the abortion of a presser that the chief gives where he sounds like Jon Lovett’s SNL pathological liar character.

So… we were called to the house for… er… eh a wellness check! Yeah that right a wellness check!

Offices saw both men facing off… and… and… their were TWO hammers! Two! That’s the ticket!

Nancy had to watch that presser and be like…

1667058229055.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So not only did Pelosi know the guy (told the cops this when 911 was called) and the guy was in his underwear when he was arrested the guy was also a Communist nudist. Also looks like the DNC has already put the press in their place. Can we say gay lover spat?

FgMcAeHWYAEg-2Q
I swear since I saw this shit late last night I thought it was a left eye bruise message. DS knows they lost the narrative and can't steal all the midterm. At best 3 senate seat and no Penn and they thought house but Latino descendants who are American see the light. So do the African descendents. Ask ice cube. I can post yesterday's article.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You can almost see how this all played out.

Paul and boy toy got into some drug/sex fueled alteration. After Paul gets knocked around, boy toy has a moment of clarity and says “let’s wait for Nancy” because he knows she will know how to fix it.

Paul fucks up and gets the cops involved. Likely really thought boy toy was going to kill him.

Local SFPD show up and fuck it all up. Culminating in the abortion of a presser that the chief gives where he sounds like Jon Lovett’s SNL pathological liar character.

So… we were called to the house for… er… eh a wellness check! Yeah that right a wellness check!

Offices saw both men facing off… and… and… their were TWO hammers! Two! That’s the ticket!

Nancy had to watch that presser and be like…

View attachment 145965
Vast right wing conspiracy

Top Bottom