Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is why everyone needs their boosters and annual COVID vaccination

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
We’ll never be able to beat this virus until we’re able to get everyone vaccinated as these variants develop!

No more opting out by the rubes! It’s willful complicity in murder just like how Mengele helped Hitler.

You over-played your position to the point of making you look ridiculous when you invoked the name of two of the most evil and satanic energy forms to ever walk this planet in the form of Dr. Mengele and Hitler. You've blown your credibility with me Rube Reaper by going way over the top.

We've never beaten the flu - new variants every year. We've never beaten the common cold - new variants every year. Get real. Some shit you have to live with and this is one of them. It was a man-made and will continue to mutate and never be eradicated from this earth. Maybe in a couple of hundred years, just as small pox was eradicated, but no time soon. The so called vaccinations are not working at a high enough % rate to "stop" the spread, even people with both vaccines are contracting the new Omicron.

In fact, in today's AMA Journal there is a story from Monday where two people in Taiwan, both having had both vaccination shots, stayed in hotel rooms across then hall from each other and were not acquainted. BOTH caught Omnicron. End of story.

Rube Reaper

Elite
You over-played your position to the point of making you look ridiculous when you invoked the name of two of the most evil and satanic energy forms to ever walk this planet in the form of Dr. Mengele and Hitler. You've blown your credibility with me Rube Reaper by going way over the top.

We've never beaten the flu - new variants every year. We've never beaten the common cold - new variants every year. Get real. Some shit you have to live with and this is one of them. It was a man-made and will continue to mutate and never be eradicated from this earth. Maybe in a couple of hundred years, just as small pox was eradicated, but no time soon. The so called vaccinations are not working at a high enough % rate to "stop" the spread, even people with both vaccines are contracting the new Omicron.

In fact, in today's AMA Journal there is a story from Monday where two people in Taiwan, both having had both vaccination shots, stayed in hotel rooms across then hall from each other and were not acquainted. BOTH caught Omnicron. End of story.
The vaccines today weren’t developed for omnicron which is why we need more boosters and more vaccines!

That’s the whole point of my original post!

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
The vaccines today weren’t developed for omnicron which is why we need more boosters and more vaccines!

To my knowledge nobody has died of omicron. hospitalizations are low and side effects seem to be mostly mild. Why do we a vaccine for it?

Taggart

Elite
Founder
PleasantQuarrelsomeHoiho-size_restricted.gif

Rube Reaper

Elite
To my knowledge nobody has died of omicron. hospitalizations are low and side effects seem to be mostly mild. Why do we a vaccine for it?
You said yourself they’re are side effects.

Besides just because they’re hasn’t been a reported death doesn’t mean there hasn’t actually been one or that they might not happen in the future.

Same goes for any other variant that eventually pops up!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Besides just because they’re hasn’t been a reported death doesn’t mean there hasn’t actually been one or that they might not happen in the future.

Heil Fauci!

sanction

Legendary
Founder

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
E79FF38E-76CE-45E5-846C-ABDBBF3C334D.jpegYou said yourself they’re are side effects.

To quote someone free, do you know what’s red and bad for your teeth? A mother fucking brick bitch. Come get some.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

Same can be said for anything that causes death. Why stop at vaccines for covid?
We should mandate vaccines for flu.
We should mandate that everyone wear a helmet everywhere they go.
We should outlaw cigarettes.
We should outlaw alcohol
We should outlaw vehicles that can drive faster than 20 mph.
We should outlaw swimming pools.
We should outlaw motorcycles.
We should outlaw fried foods.
We should outlaw fatty foods.
We should outlaw red meat.
We should require that all food be blended into a drinkable liquid so that people don’t choke.
We should mandate everyone get 1 hour of exercise per day.
We should execute people who have a BMI above certain levels. They are a drain on the medical system and will die a premature death anyway.
We should outlaw abortion. It kills people! Oof.

We should require that everyone stay in their home 100% of the time unless they are approved to leave for verified reasons (like jobs that require a physical presence and medical emergencies). There is no other reason that a person needs to leave their house ever. Everything can be done online nowadays. Leaving your house increases your chances of dying.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

Just realized you included side effects. We should definitely outlaw sex (both gay and straight) because STDs have side effects, though they rarely ever kill anyone.

We should outlaw going outside. Sometimes sunburns can be quite nasty.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Just realized you included side effects. We should definitely outlaw sex (both gay and straight) because STDs have side effects, though they rarely ever kill anyone.

We should outlaw going outside. Sometimes sunburns can be quite nasty.
You can’t outlaw gay sex that would be blatant discrimination and bigotry. The straight sex can go though.

Same can be said for anything that causes death. Why stop at vaccines for covid?
We should mandate vaccines for flu.
We should mandate that everyone wear a helmet everywhere they go.
We should outlaw cigarettes.
We should outlaw alcohol
We should outlaw vehicles that can drive faster than 20 mph.
We should outlaw swimming pools.
We should outlaw motorcycles.
We should outlaw fried foods.
We should outlaw fatty foods.
We should outlaw red meat.
We should require that all food be blended into a drinkable liquid so that people don’t choke.
We should mandate everyone get 1 hour of exercise per day.
We should execute people who have a BMI above certain levels. They are a drain on the medical system and will die a premature death anyway.
We should outlaw abortion. It kills people! Oof.

We should require that everyone stay in their home 100% of the time unless they are approved to leave for verified reasons (like jobs that require a physical presence and medical emergencies). There is no other reason that a person needs to leave their house ever. Everything can be done online nowadays. Leaving your house increases your chances of dying.
I agree with most of this. At the very least we should have the federal government strictly regulating most of these things especially while any COVID variant still exists.

Timothy

Elite

The original vaccines did not work well enough against the original covid. When has a 'new' vaccine been introduced since then? NEVER. If the o-variant hangs around, it will take them a year to develop a new vaccine. Track record is not good enough to hope that it will work.

Besides, your god Fauci agrees with science for once... This variant is pretty mild.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Call me evil you fuckstick rube. I knowingly walk the earth spreading my germs! haha SKOl troll!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
1638980074028.gif

Great, so this place is quickly becoming the shitty tMB jr. I guess in a month or two that place will be ok to return too. FML! 🤦‍♂️

PS: Keep up the good work Faggits.

Top Bottom