Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is the most horrific case of head lice these experts have ever seen

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Not watching that shit but pro tip for Dad's on here, best way to get rid of lice is wash the hair with kerosene.

Daughter had a kid in her 2nd grade class that kept coming to school with lice. Spent a fortune on the combs and shampoos and kept coming back. Called my country mom and she's like wash her hair in kerosene.

Washed her hair with clear kerosene and damn if it didn't work. Lice gone and didn't come back.

milktoast

Poster
Not watching that shit but pro tip for Dad's on here, best way to get rid of lice is wash the hair with kerosene.

Daughter had a kid in her 2nd grade class that kept coming to school with lice. Spent a fortune on the combs and shampoos and kept coming back. Called my country mom and she's like wash her hair in kerosene.

Washed her hair with clear kerosene and damn if it didn't work. Lice gone and didn't come back.
Did the skin not peel off her head?

TJHall1

Legendary
You warsh your head a lot with kerosene? I wouldn't know for the record.
Never have. But I'm also not retarded so I know that washing your hair with kerosene 1 time won't peel your skin off.

You should get back to getting fooled by clearly fake twitters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom