Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is some evil shat (link)....

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
They won't do that shit anywhere but lib cities. I was thinking about this last night. What are they going to do when this bullshit runs it course? I know there are now a ton of places i will never go bc of politics

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Yes can’t get a transplant without being vaccinated in most hospitals currently.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yes, let's discriminate against people who chose not to have a permanent, elective medical procedure, many of them under doctors' orders...but lets NOT discriminate against people who made shitty health choices their whole life, like smoking, eating poorly and never excersizing. Makes sense.🙄

My doctor cousin was saying to me the other day that he was for vaccine mandates because all these unvaxxed covid patients were taking up beds that other people needed, like heart attacks. Sigh, as if those people hadn't made poor life choices that caused their heart disease. This shit has made people lose their minds.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
This pretty much shuts down the “vaccine” argument.

As of March 1st if this year (12 months from first recorded deaths), there were 29.4MM cases and 537,966 deaths. That's a case mortality rate of 1.8%.

Since then, in the age of vaccines, we've had 21.6MM new cases and 281,349 deaths for a case mortality rate of 1.3%. Since we hit 70% vaxed adults in July, the rate fell a whopping 0.1%

So prior to vaccines, we were losing 18 people per thousand cases. We've only lowered that to about 13 per 1000, and we dont know how much of that reduction comes from natural immunity, other treatments, and over 500K less elderly and immunocompromised people in the patient pool. Throughout all of that, the post vaccine case growth is unchanged from pre vaccine case growth.

We've barely moved the needle. The statistical argument for compulsory vaccinations doesnt exist.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
This pretty much shuts down the “vaccine” argument.

As of March 1st if this year (12 months from first recorded deaths), there were 29.4MM cases and 537,966 deaths. That's a case mortality rate of 1.8%.

Since then, in the age of vaccines, we've had 21.6MM new cases and 281,349 deaths for a case mortality rate of 1.3%. Since we hit 70% vaxed adults in July, the rate fell a whopping 0.1%

So prior to vaccines, we were losing 18 people per thousand cases. We've only lowered that to about 13 per 1000, and we dont know how much of that reduction comes from natural immunity, other treatments, and over 500K less elderly and immunocompromised people in the patient pool. Throughout all of that, the post vaccine case growth is unchanged from pre vaccine case growth.

We've barely moved the needle. The statistical argument for compulsory vaccinations doesnt exist.

Good post, agree 100%. I will add that early on, we were horribly mistreating this thing. There are less deaths now because we are treating it better, plus the variants just seem to be less virulent...but the fear mongering over this will never stop.

Top Bottom