Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is our ATF.........

D

Deleted member 2886

But there is no registry huh

That is fuckin beyond sketchy aye man.
IMG_20220727_142052_900.jpg
It's exactly the kinda shit that's been the "norm" here as far back as I can recall.
IMG_20220730_134739_880.jpg
Even stopped registering all my vehicles, and stopped renewing the old driver license.
Seriously gets my heckles up.
20220730_155002.gif
The fuckin cops here, use some app or phone-like device that they simply whip outta their pocket, snap a pic, and all the vehicles registered owners info-from multiple "govt" departments-pops up.
IMG_20220727_125442_270.jpg
They merely tap a few buttons, to automatically issue fines,...then they call to tell ya about it.
5rcff1.jpg
I wouldn't eat this creature. 🤢
Might have to let the porkers munch this one.
😂

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Cut to the best part-

Lmfao @ the dude, "you are making a big mistake." And as soon as he is on the ground, crying about his medical condition, and saying he is hyperventalating.🤣🤣🤣 What a huge fucking faggot. Wish they had shot him dead though, would have been better.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
That is fuckin beyond sketchy aye man.
View attachment 123956
It's exactly the kinda shit that's been the "norm" here as far back as I can recall.
View attachment 123955
Even stopped registering all my vehicles, and stopped renewing the old driver license.
Seriously gets my heckles up.
View attachment 123954
The fuckin cops here, use some app or phone-like device that they simply whip outta their pocket, snap a pic, and all the vehicles registered owners info-from multiple "govt" departments-pops up.
View attachment 123957
They merely tap a few buttons, to automatically issue fines,...then they call to tell ya about it.
View attachment 123958
I wouldn't eat this creature. 🤢
Might have to let the porkers munch this one.
😂
Curious, you’re a fvcking Patriot. God bless!

Top Bottom