Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is literal fascism by Ronald DeSantis

fschmidt

Poster

catreaper

Master Baiter

Let me just ignore for a minute the fact that you are an abysmal troll that has no idea how to even attempt to troll right…

1.) The Biden administration has made it clear that they have it out for Desantis. Why the hell should he rely on the national guard, knowing the Biden group despises him and won’t help him in any scenario.

2.) Desantis has already stated the the reason is to “support the national guard in state-specific emergencies” (refer to #1)

3.) State law was written during WW11 and this is completely lawful.

4.) If you don’t live in Florida, leave us the fuck alone. During bad hurricanes, help is needed and often neglected.

5.) This country was built on states rights and the reluctance to trust big government. More states need to follow suit.

Now, get back to whatever shithole you live in and try better next time. I’d normally have some respect for a decent troll, but holy shit. Every one of your posts is way to damn obvious.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Let me just ignore for a minute the fact that you are an abysmal troll that has no idea how to even attempt to troll right…

1.) The Biden administration has made it clear that they have it out for Desantis. Why the hell should he rely on the national guard, knowing the Biden group despises him and won’t help him in any scenario.

2.) Desantis has already stated the the reason is to “support the national guard in state-specific emergencies” (refer to #1)

4.) If you don’t live in Florida, leave us the fuck alone. During bad hurricanes, help is needed and often neglected.

5.) This country was built on states rights and the reluctance to trust big government. More states need to follow suit.

Now, get back to whatever shithole you live in and try better next time. I’d normally have some respect for a decent troll, but holy shit. Every one of your posts is way to damn obvious.
images.jpeg
/thread

Rube Reaper

Elite

Nobody can trust anything a fascist like Ronald Desantis says. We all know he is trying to stage another rebellion like 1861 and January 6th.

It’s our responsibility as Americans to make sure Florida and all of her citizens behave and uphold American values instead of fascism.

CurtOFD78

Elite

YES.
If you don't live in Florida, LEAVE US THE FVCK ALONE.

Maybe I'm just a fanboy, but maybe I'm not. I think Ron DeSantis is one of the only politicians that I have seen that appears to really care about his/her constituents. I do not want to see him run for President as I believe he is so valuable here in Florida.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
YES.
If you don't live in Florida, LEAVE US THE FVCK ALONE.

Maybe I'm just a fanboy, but maybe I'm not. I think Ron DeSantis is one of the only politicians that I have seen that appears to really care about his/her constituents. I do not want to see him run for President as I believe he is so valuable here in Florida.
Man we need him as the president but as a Floridian I selfishly don’t want to see him go.

catreaper

Master Baiter
Nobody can trust anything a fascist like Ronald Desantis says. We all know he is trying to stage another rebellion like 1861 and January 6th.

It’s our responsibility as Americans to make sure Florida and all of her citizens behave and uphold American values instead of fascism.
Dude. You are awful at this.

Timothy

Elite
was just thinking about the good ol' days when we used to shoot into riotous crowds... Demonstrations would become much more peaceful as a result.

That goes for mobs breaking into department stores, as well.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
was just thinking about the good ol' days when we used to shoot into riotous crowds... Demonstrations would become much more peaceful as a result.

That goes for mobs breaking into department stores, as well.
I remember those days. It only took 1 shot. It's what you did with violent criminals.

Skinnyman

Poster

Rube Reaper what kind of fvckin pussy hangs out on his opposition site-daily: hourly and keeps a shitty rube going like this. You already proved you are a complete loser, where no checks went unmarked. Why waste you worthless time with a bunch of people that want good things to happen to you that view things through a lens based on Gods laws and good comeback from behind stories!?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Rube Reaper what kind of fvckin pussy hangs out on his opposition site-daily: hourly and keeps a shitty rube going like this. You already proved you are a complete loser, where no checks went unmarked. Why waste you worthless time with a bunch of people that want good things to happen to you that view things through a lens based on Gods laws and good comeback from behind stories!?
Someone has to do what’s right by standing up to you rubes and your fascism.

Well said!

Desantis 2024!

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

Proof of said fascism or GTFO.

Just cause you say it, doesn't make it true.

Like others have said, you really suck at this. Go back to Troll school and try harder.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
found a picture of OP
1638715439358.jpg

Timothy

Elite
I remember those days. It only took 1 shot. It's what you did with violent criminals.
If you are referring to Jan 6, she was charging armed security, and she took a dumb risk.

it is obvious that she did not think the Dems would kill white people, and for that I feel sorry for her.

if it was the norm that rioters get shot, perhaps she would not have been there.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
If you are referring to Jan 6, she was charging armed security, and she took a dumb risk.

it is obvious that she did not think the Dems would kill white people, and for that I feel sorry for her.

if it was the norm that rioters get shot, perhaps she would not have been there.
Oh look, we got a live one here lol

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Nothing to do with Jan 6. You old enough to remember the term "looters will be shot on sight"?
It used to be a law.

Top Bottom