Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is exactly why no one watches women's sports (link)....

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I went to a basketball camp summer before my Soph year. It was coed and there was girl there that was in Sports Illustrated because she avg'd 30 ppg as a freshman and 40 as a soph. We played 3 on 3 and she scored twice in 2 games... and it was just a friendly game. We weren't even D'ing them up and pushing and stuff.

I went to a basketball camp summer before my Soph year. It was coed and there was girl there that was in Sports Illustrated because she avg'd 30 ppg as a freshman and 40 as a soph. We played 3 on 3 and she scored twice in 2 games... and it was just a friendly game. We weren't even D'ing them up and pushing and stuff.
LOL you went to a coed basketball camp. What a twat 😂

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
LOL you went to a coed basketball camp. What a twat 😂
Ooh. You got me. An invitational camp in PA that had a bunch of assistant college coaches in attendance... Yea... trying to get on scholarship watch from some coaches sure was sissy of me.

I'll bet you never got invited to anything but a tooth cleaning at the dentist office.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Ooh. You got me. An invitational camp in PA that had a bunch of assistant college coaches in attendance... Yea... trying to get on scholarship watch from some coaches sure was sissy of me.

I'll bet you never got invited to anything but a tooth cleaning at the dentist office.
Furman band camp. The violinist and woodwinds loved me. Oh and the girls at the tennis camp.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Furman band camp. The violinist and woodwinds loved me. Oh and the girls at the tennis camp.
Points for Furman...my grandfather was on the board for 23 years before he died in '96...he kept them from becoming the liberal shithole that they are now...if he were still alive, he'd probably recruit me to burn the whole campus to the ground for what it's become 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom