Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Things to Avoid

Densel

Poster
People who refuse to have a fair dialogue with you, especially when they think they might loose the argument (Progressive Culture People Always Do This)

denn

Legendary
Founder
Bad vacations that are not Worth it.
I have given up on going on vaca in the last handful of years. More so that I was in a job that I couldn't take any time because people golf in the good weather, but I feel as if I get more of a break hanging close to home. My golf club is 5 minutes away and there are 10 restaurant/bars along the way. That is all I need

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have given up on going on vaca in the last handful of years. More so that I was in a job that I couldn't take any time because people golf in the good weather, but I feel as if I get more of a break hanging close to home. My golf club is 5 minutes away and there are 10 restaurant/bars along the way. That is all I need
I dont wanna go anywhere either. I just took a couple days off and didnt do shit. It was great. Where i live now, therebcould be a few better places to eat. longhorns is my go to place

Densel

Poster
That sounds Smart, good For you.

Top Bottom