Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

They refuse to let go

mrt

Elite
More people will be forced to testify about their silly fucking insurrection. Those bastards wouldn't know what to hell an insurrection looks like. If there was a real insurrection none of them would still be around. Even dimwit voters are tired of their non stop ignorance and waste of our money. They let our military families do without since June but yet those mother fuckers can give every fucking dime we have to lawless sons a bitches from the southern hemisphere and beyond thinking they can pass laws to allow those bastards to vote. They are going to regret what they have harvested and the sooner the better. I hope gas gets so high they will have to walk to the polls midterm to deliver their illegal mail in-s. Oh and before I forget the dumb ass lawyer who went to prison is now out and he says he will continue to help democrats investigating Trump. The thought for them is to have trials until midterms trying to sway opinion. How many people here already have an opinion of the worst crooks ever in our government. They all need to be investigated for offshore accounts and illegal money passing hands. God help us if we get into a real war and those fucks are in charge. That would be their worst day, you can bet on that. I don't believe America is that stupid to commit suicide by government.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It's narrative building. The fbi is a dogshit organization at this point if nobody quits with public theatrics.

Top Bottom