Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

These commie fucks...........

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The shield maiden has about had it. They will be losing a damn good one too. Soon to be replaced by an indoctrinated mouth breather with OMB syndrome!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The shield maiden does not have a star upon har's. Only sneetches and bitches with stars upon thars get paid!! haha SKOL Sneetches!

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I just started what I feel is my dream job.

It's been 25 years in the making and I hope that my employer doesn't force me to make that decision. They've been very cool so far and have only floated the idea of a waiver(which I'm okay with since it's about liability and not safety).

I've already told the wife that this is the hill I'll die on if necessary. I may be getting divorced soon too :cool:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
The shield maiden has about had it. They will be losing a damn good one too. Soon to be replaced by an indoctrinated mouth breather with OMB syndrome!
Next come the prison time then executions.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I just started what I feel is my dream job.

It's been 25 years in the making and I hope that my employer doesn't force me to make that decision. They've been very cool so far and have only floated the idea of a waiver(which I'm okay with since it's about liability and not safety).

I've already told the wife that this is the hill I'll die on if necessary. I may be getting divorced soon too :cool:
Me too brother. The maiden knows and she sees the Ivermectin and HCQ to know she will be OK. She feels safe and secure with our decisions for ourselves and our younger 2. If the shield maiden is safe and secure at home she can take on all battles. She laughs at the snickers and jeers and embraces the ones who have given their support. She works in a highly brain washed sector with ZFG. She is well liked and get's along with everybody still the pressure is real. She's a badass in the face of tyranny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom