Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

There is bipartisan support to send long range missiles to Ukraine!

How would you feel if the government nuked NYC and blamed it on Russia? Would that be kewl to you?
Are we assuming we get to nuke Russia afterwards?

Seems like a win / win to me. Huge increases to military spending, removing that shit hole NYC off the map, and getting to remove the communists as well.

The US establishing military bases across Russia and denying China access to those resources while getting to post aircraft and nukes would be a huge win too.

Fuck the communists! There is a reason that cancerous ideology grows there among those slanty eyed chicken fuckers in Russia and China.

denn

Legendary
Founder

Seems like a win / win to me. Huge increases to military spending, removing that shit hole NYC off the map, and getting to remove the communists as well.

The US establishing military bases across Russia and denying China access to those resources while getting to post aircraft and nukes would be a huge win too.

Fuck the communists! There is a reason that cancerous ideology grows there among those slanty eyed chicken fuckers in Russia and China.
Just stop. You are literally talking about being okay with killing millions of American citizens?!?! Yikes guy. You are also a racist, just in case you didn’t already know that about yourself.

Just stop. You are literally talking about being okay with killing millions of American citizens?!?! Yikes guy. You are also a racist, just in case you didn’t already know that about yourself.
The tree of liberty needs refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots.

If me exercising my God given right to freedom of speech makes me a racist then call me a ultra MAGA racist as Biden would put it.

D

Deleted member 2886

😂Bro, the logic of your post is on par with these intellectuals:
20220729_151854.gif

Top Bottom