Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The WEBSITE Wall of Shame

Part 1:

The moral here is: People are already stressed out (at their job), nobody needs anyone (coming to) make(ing) their life more miserable than it is.

But some (sites) are doing this for reasons known only to them!

First off: https://www.7cups.com/
I tried talking about this: https://thefreespeechforum.com/threads/where-can-i-protest-this.24081/. This is in regards to my female body rights protest campaign - even though I'm male, I feel pity for how these females were treated regardless of their race AND age! Then I come back to find my account there got banned for "violating their ToU"! I appealed and it said to wait 7-10 business days as they will respond. Well, guess what? They never acknowledged! I try appealing again and another full 10 business days passed with still no response!

Next: https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/
The same thing above. I was banned from there for "spam" - even though I made this post ONLY ONCE on their site/domain! It says they'll get back within 1-2 business days, but... I sent 1... 2... 3, 4, 5 appeals in 50 days and no human acknowledgement!

This same thing applies to all or any sites dedicated to talking to listening to people who are under pressure or stress and no matter what they have to share! I even tried to search up "female liberation forums" after a suggestion from Discord's Vent Bistro - to no avail!

Then, there's https://blenderartists.org/

Ok, first off, I'm gonna try and dampen the shockwaves that are about to hit me with this one as much as I can.

We all have our own personal opinions. That's totally fine and that's something I can't object to. Facts are statements that are true, because you can prove or show why it's true by physically producing evidence - no matter who says it. An opinion is a statement that can't be proven, because you can't physically produce evidence to show it's true. When you include words like "everyone", "no one", "I", "we", and anything that expresses a strong personal individual or group belief, it's most likely an opinion.

During Halloween, people in the USA say it's not ok to dress up as a school shooter, but it's ok to dress up as Satan. Yet the Religious community say it's not ok to dress up as Satan, but it's ok to dress up as an Islamic terrorist.

People in the US are still reeling after the effects of WWII, yet people in Europe don't mind playing WWII themed games.

First, watch these two: . For some unknown reason, anime characters bearing arms makes sense to me now. Secondly, I am capable of planning and prepping this all in my own head without needing a physical canvas, a paper, a pencil, pens, or paintbrushes. Thirdly, you can't cancel something once it's in full swing - both physically and mentally; you have to complete it. And finally, after watching that Family Guy scene, I developed a habit of visualizing how things would've looked with my favorite things in place of the originals - including some or all of the characters (real or fictional), scenery (which includes lands), and props.

This all started 6 years ago. After watching the above along with episodes from Zero Hour (you can learn more about this show by clicking it), this is what inspired me to begin making a parody movie or video of Class of 1999 that involves Columbine High and the Johnson Reservoir in place of the original settings as well as Easter Eggs of the other infamous events. See how there's High School of the Dead and Terminator Easter Eggs in that MMD video? That was all that was needed to set my dream to reality mission into motion! Not only that, I'm going to use snippets from some of the Zero Hour Episodes - particularly the ones with guns as scenes with guns are the most action-packed scenes people love to watch.

But https://blenderartists.org/ was unwilling to help. - Even though they never made this an official rule on their site's rule board! I started by making a backup account to try and distract any people who seem suspicious then created my next account "Cartoondude135" which was suppose to be my main, but they discovered the same IP address and deemed "Sock puppeting is not allowed. Because of this, your thread will be locked and your other account will be deleted." The thread getting locked was a bad enough hand slap in my face. But the next day, they completely removed my thread! A major ANVIL to my head!

What did I ever do to deserve this type of treatment?! Almost 3,000 people died during 9/11, so... why is Columbine High the most guilty?!

Games like Ready Or Not has Elephant and Zero Hour (video game) has the level Critical Response. Therefore, it should be okay to make a movie or video that involves a school setting provided you take all the necessary precautions.

I'm pretty sure you recall Garry's Mod (GMOD), XNALara, and MikuMikuDance. It's the readily available nature of these programs and their models/resources that make animating and preparations much easier for me. But the MMD community along with others has rules to follow regarding downloading models others have "created" - even for those that were literally ripped from a video game. So to still respect the MMD model usage rules/be a law-biding citizen, I resorted to Blender as after watching a 3D remaster of Cars Community Service, I realized Blender is basically the entire package.

But due to some power-happy mods/admins of certain websites who had no idea of this special mission of mine - as I was hiding it until it's complete (no spoilers), they had to act above and beyond and discipline me by either removing my posts regarding this question (E.G., "Where can I download this sound effect(s)?") or out-of-the-blue (perma)-banning me for "breaking the (site) rules"/"piracy efforts"!

It took me a whopping 8 years (as no keyword I used (at the time) yielded what I was expecting/requested for) just to determine/figure out it was Hollywood Edge, Hanna Barbera, Sound Ideas, etc., etc. that I had to refer to for the "common sound effects" we hear all the time in TV shows, movies, video games, and cartoons. This is a new realm of sound effects to me and now that I finally found it, I need a breather. But these mods/admins gave me anything but that.

So I need help to streamline my 3D modelling process to obtain 3D models of things I’ll need for my Blender animation - with whatever strategy I can improvise. I need any readily available and already made 3D models for my Blender animation. I got this far in my life, but I’m not sure how much further I can go. But this is one case where I won’t accept “Too bad, so sad” that easily.

Whether it’s requesting for the thing for this game via the game dev team’s email by emailing them what you request for in the game and once they do make it for the game and upload it to their client and I update my copy of the game via patching, I then decompile the game from my end and presto. I obtain that game’s new model(s) or assets.

It’s faster to rip them from a game as they’re already made for that game.

Sadly, I have yet to find a high graphic Columbine High School in it’s original floor plan as a 3D model via any game. So I have to fall back to Plan B and make it via Blender. But that (learning to use Blender) takes time and I’m not that skilled at using Blender yet. So I have to seek help from someone who’s already an expert and fluent with using Blender or any other 3D modelling software to make it for me to streamline that process.

Attachments

• AE sorry2.jpg
    AE sorry2.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 2
  • stuff7.jpg
    stuff7.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
  • fanloid sakane ren ron.jpg
    fanloid sakane ren ron.jpg
    923.2 KB · Views: 1
  • stuff2.jpg
    stuff2.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
Part 2:

But some people have died earlier than anticipated like Terry Fox when he died of cancer at 22 and Wowaka when he died of heart failure at 31. So I’m not taking any chances and need to streamline the modelling process with any measure or strategy I can think up before I meet a similar early fate like they did. These folks never made it to their retirement days of their life cycle and due to natural causes.

Is that the way you want to go? To leave your fan base hanging in suspense for the rest of their lives while you head for your eternal place in the who-knows-where's? Every millisecond counts. - Especially for those who have a terminal illness and are literally living on borrowed time. Some of us must and will complete our goals no matter what obstacles we encounter/what gets in our way in any way possible. You really never know when your time is up. Age has no relation to when is the day you die; it could happen on any day and we need to get our goal done with whatever strategy we can whip up/improvise. I'm still bummed Wowaka missed out on the Project VOLTAGE collaboration with Miku.

Wouldn't you feel bummed if your family member or friend or relative died too soon if you were this close to letting them see something you made? So via the game dev's email and requests forum, I request for the said model, but make sure it's somehow related to the game's gameplay or storyline. Such as firearms for a TPS or FPS game.

This is the strategy: get a game dev company to make the models for me, but via for the (online) video game. That way, once it's released to the public, I work my magic from there and decompile the game for the said 3D model. Thanks to FPS and TPS games and many other games, it dramatically cuts down the amount of time I need to remodel the stuff I need for my Blender movie from scratch. I only make this thing in Blender from scratch as last resort - as in if it has to be specially made to fit a plot of one or several of my animated movies or if there's absolutely no other way to incorporate it into the game's gameplay. Such as a museum with exhibit rooms with different models as props or a hospital/ward building with all kinds of hospital equipment.

Plus, I can't just think about myself, I gotta think about others too. So I thought "What if everyone would enjoy my weapons and stuff in the said video game?" But since I don't work for the game dev company, I might as well write to them my request list of things to implement into the game via their email. Now that I submitted my ideas for their games, all I have to do is wait til they make it now while I finish up some unfinished personal matters on my end.

Again, look at this:

View attachment 223518
View attachment 223519
View attachment 223520
View attachment 223524
I even did the math myself. For one person who wants to make a project as big as Super Mario Bros Z only to develop a huge audience and have fans nag "Hurry up (with the next episode) already!" can really take its toll on one's self. Unlike Alvin Earthworm, however, my creativity spark is still burning bright. I just need to figure out how to keep it burning bright somehow (I.E, streamline the process by seeking help somehow). And I merely make my animations as a hobby too; I don't have the monetary or business based motivation to manufacture all this stuff into 3D models efficiently and effectively.

You think I'm laughing (for the LOLz)? Think again, it took me years to DECADES to learn about (these things capabilities andfunctionalities), find, and gather all this stuff, because there's the editing process on what I do and no longer need. And each of these pictures are just a sample of EACH sector (construction, buildings/structures, clothing, furniture, vehicles, etc.) of items I'll need and be be utilizing for myanimation projects. So any help to take stress off my shoulders would be greatly appreciated. I know this sounds like it's a breach in Terms of Service, End User License Agreement, copyright licenses, etc., but this is how we fan/non-profit animators develop and utilize animation programs like Adobe Flash CS6, Garry's Mod (Gmod), XNALara, and MikuMikuDance or just straight out use Blender to develop fan or non profit animation creations like Super Mario Bros. Z and Castle Calamity.

Yes, I understand: Columbine High is a national tragedy. But who doesn't love to watch a scene with firearms?

As a matter of fact, I began to notice something: YouTube has been taking down videos of anything that's related to video game content based on Columbine. Such as a Payday 2 video that showcased a mod of the characters wearing the Columbine Shooter's hats and shirts and bearing the similar Tec 9 and carbine. Another set of videos focused on this RPG called The Super Columbine Massacre RPG also got removed. They both got removed for this: "violating YouTube's ToS". I searched their ToS and it mentioned nothing about Columbine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom