Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Tarot Major Arcana: Card I - The Magician

QuanChi

Elite
There are many misconceptions about the Tarot. Full blown retards use the Tarot for “divination”

The Tarot is actually a book - The Book of Life. It is one of the most incredible books ever created, but it is written in symbolism, rather than words. The symbolism transcends language and drills down to the human condition. This human condition is what is studied today as psychology, but it has been around since the beginning of humanity undefined.

The Major Arcana of the Tarot somewhat represent Archetypes in the Jungian sense, but are much deeper in reality.

The best way to understand the Tarot is just to ponder the symbolism, so I am going to start a thread “series” of presenting the Major Arcana in order and see if we can get some thoughts and opinions on each one.

I present the Magician:

1637634824239.jpeg

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
First one makes me think of the witch ceremonies I’ve witnessed.

QuanChi

Elite
There are four things on the table: a staff, a sword, a cup, and a coin. These represent the four elements: Fire, Air, Water and Earth

America 1st

Founder
Keep going…
Well the solstice ceremonies usually incorporate the 4 elements and recognize how those elements are effected by the unique solstice.

I’ve also seen intention ceremonies where fire, water, and earth are used to record, clean, or “burn / clean away” bad intentions or or energy.

America 1st

Founder
There is actually the four elements tied to the equinox ceremonies as well now that I think about it.

Always an “altar” like the table we have present in the image. Always a cup or bowl as well as a flame.

Infinity, or universe, overhead or being the reason “above” or “why” each ceremony is carried out.

QuanChi

Elite
Well the solstice ceremonies usually incorporate the 4 elements and recognize how those elements are effected by the unique solstice.

I’ve also seen intention ceremonies where fire, water, and earth are used to record, clean, or “burn / clean away” bad intentions or or energy.
When you say witnessed, or seen, were you physically there, or just something you watched on YouTube

America 1st

Founder
When you say witnessed, or seen, were you physically there, or just something you watched on YouTube
Physically there.

I’ve witnessed over two dozen ceremonies in my life. Equinox, solstice, intention, cleansing, marriage, moon, ect.

America 1st

Founder
Every post in this thread is by the same (real life) person.

Prove me wrong.
I’m pretty sure @QuanChi has another screen name on this board but IDK who he is (in person) to be able to say that with certainty.

We are definitely not the same person tho as @Croot_Overlord can verify.

This was a great compliment tho, so much appreciated, although not true unfortunately.

QuanChi

Elite
Back to the task at hand.

If you look closely you will notice that the Magician’s belt is a snake eating it’s own tail. Sometimes called the Ouroboros, it can represent many things in itself.

America 1st

Founder
The roses hanging from above are one of my favorite parts of the image.

Sub Rosa is universal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom