Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Taliban let me down

fschmidt

Poster

They threw out the evil globalists, but turned out to be just another bunch of morons. Islam has potential, but Sufism is just crap.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I believe Mohammed didn’t speak to Gabriel in that cave. It was Satan posing as an angel of the light.

The Arabs are Edomites. Islam is satanic. JMHO
I gave you a like...somewhat disagree due to Islam, at its base, isn't being practiced, much like many of today's "practitioners" of Christianity...

I'm not a religious/spiritual person, and really have no dog in the fight...but I do try to support the positive attributes that help people live a happy life...

From the outside, it doesn't appear to me that very many people are happy lol

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I gave you a like...somewhat disagree due to Islam, at its base, isn't being practiced, much like many of today's "practitioners" of Christianity...

I'm not a religious/spiritual person, and really have no dog in the fight...but I do try to support the positive attributes that help people live a happy life...

From the outside, it doesn't appear to me that very many people are happy lol

I get it. The fanatics running around killing people are practicing as Mohammed wished. In the Koran what Muhammad said later supersedes what was said earlier.

fschmidt

Poster
I get it. The fanatics running around killing people are practicing as Mohammed wished. In the Koran what Muhammad said later supersedes what was said earlier.
The mainstream Muslim view of abrogation is simply wrong. Here is a better explanation.

And if Islam is satanic, how did it produce the Islamic Golden Age? Sufism is satanic, as is modern Christianity. But Islam itself is sound.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Simple. Satan rewards those who follow. The mainstream view is positive toward Muslims. Much more so than even modern Christianity. Muhammad called for killing those who don’t convert. That supersedes all previous teaching according to Islam. It’s evil. Look at what they do to people.

fschmidt

Poster
Simple. Satan rewards those who follow. The mainstream view is positive toward Muslims. Much more so than even modern Christianity. Muhammad called for killing those who don’t convert. That supersedes all previous teaching according to Islam. It’s evil. Look at what they do to people.
Modern Muslims are a disaster, but so are modern Christians. I am not defending modern Muslims, only Islam. Muhammad only called for killing enemy combatants who don't convert. The Quran clearly says that there is no compulsion in religion (Quran 2:256) but the point with enemy combatants is that they are no longer an enemy if they convert.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Modern Muslims are a disaster, but so are modern Christians. I am not defending modern Muslims, only Islam. Muhammad only called for killing enemy combatants who don't convert. The Quran clearly says that there is no compulsion in religion (Quran 2:256) but the point with enemy combatants is that they are no longer an enemy if they convert.

You realize they are Edomites right?

I have a lot of issues with modern Christianity. I get it.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
So what? Also I assume you are talking about Arabs, not Indonesian Muslims for example.

Well, that’s the question. Are they grafted in through Islam like Gentiles are grafted into Israel through Christianity? And I have questions about that but it’s a different conversation.

Top Bottom