Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Taliban have restored my faith in Muslims

fschmidt

Poster
Muslims in the West clearly ignore God and submit to Satan. This can be seen in their blind obedience to the satanic western covid dictates. My thinking was that regardless of how good Islam is as a religion, if Muslims consistently refuse to support goodness then I cannot support Muslims.

But now the Taliban have shown that at least some Muslims are willing to fight for goodness. The Taliban have successfully expelled the forces of the satanic global elite from their country. And the Taliban seem to reject covid tyranny. The Taliban do not wear masks, do not socially distance, do not implement lockdowns, do not suppress free speech on health issues, and seem likely to reject the covid vaccines. Afghanistan is now one of the only countries in the world not under satanic control.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
iu

flyerjeff

Poster
Founder
Muslims in the West clearly ignore God and submit to Satan. This can be seen in their blind obedience to the satanic western covid dictates. My thinking was that regardless of how good Islam is as a religion, if Muslims consistently refuse to support goodness then I cannot support Muslims.

But now the Taliban have shown that at least some Muslims are willing to fight for goodness. The Taliban have successfully expelled the forces of the satanic global elite from their country. And the Taliban seem to reject covid tyranny. The Taliban do not wear masks, do not socially distance, do not implement lockdowns, do not suppress free speech on health issues, and seem likely to reject the covid vaccines. Afghanistan is now one of the only countries in the world not under satanic control.
1629321658154.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

That's funny as shit you sick little fucker. Keep them coming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom