Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

*** The Stanley Cup Playoffs *** Greatest damn playoffs in sports.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Let's go Pens

3a7ce3834dffe186c42d4202213b13a2.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Last edited:

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Still no start time announced for Pens vs. Isles. The NHL should be embarrassed that people know what time the Steelers will kick off before the 2021 season before knowing when they can see the most important hockey player on the planet on the ice.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
6 blues players tested positive for Wuhan. GM is saying they are believed to be false positives connected to one US lab. Story developing. The NBA is also supposedly having testing issues.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
6 blues players tested positive for Wuhan. GM is saying they are believed to be false positives connected to one US lab. Story developing. The NBA is also supposedly having testing issues.
All Blues (and Knights) players have been cleared.

BigfootNole

Poster
Founder
And they have looked sharp. They’ll be a tough out if they continue to skate and check like they have.
The defense is the only thing that worries me. I know we can score, and our PP has been lethal. We tend to play passively when up by 1 or 2 goals and ALWAYS give up a cheap one.

Pineapple

Legendary
Trying a little hard here. As 99% of ice soccer players would wreck you.
I posted this four days ago, so guess again on who “trying hard”. And, I’m a boxing/martial arts guy... I wish a sissy Sawker bitch would!

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
There is no championship that is harder to win than the Stanley Cup.

Also, go Avs!

Top Bottom