Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Rwenzori Uganda, Bled Mountains of the Moon – lie in western Uganda along the Uganda-Congo border. The equatorial snow peaks include the third hi

Jtrain80

Legendary
rwenzori-mountains-1024x673.jpg

Wait, there is snow in Africa?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Martin keep it up. Those are beautiful pics of mountains. Everyone here thinks of Africa as the the flat plains w zebras and lions and gazelles. I am sure everyone would like to see pics fro. All over your homeland. Good job. Also any pics of your Industries would work too

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
@Martin keep it up. Those are beautiful pics of mountains. Everyone here thinks of Africa as the the flat plains w zebras and lions and gazelles. I am sure everyone would like to see pics fro. All over your homeland. Good job. Also any pics of your Industries would work too

You are right about what most people think about Africa, and the plains. It also has some of the thickest jungles on earth. A book I read about hunting elephants in the early 1900s. The author talks about being 10 feet from them, but not being able to see the elephants unless they ducked their head down to ground level, below the undergrowth in the forest.

Praise

Elite
Okay i would show you everything you would love to see. Thanks

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Okay i would show you everything you would love to see. Thanks
I'm already thinking time off in 2022 or 2023 for a Uganda party bus. Start in your billage and ck out the country. Good for the kids and adults. Everyone must have a chance to beyond the precinct
But we will fish and hunt game food as permitted. Even if we go while locals actually hunt

QuanChi

Elite
He says he’s in Jinja which is right on Lake Victoria - the biggest lake in Africa

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Is there a volcano in Uganda? I remember hearing something about a mountain village in Africa having people die from carbon monoxide poisoning. The volcano just let out a massive amount of co and the little village was in a valley coming off the mountain.... I ask because I thought they said it was the tallest mountain range in Africa.

Praise

Elite
Is there a volcano in Uganda? I remember hearing something about a mountain village in Africa having people die from carbon monoxide poisoning. The volcano just let out a massive amount of co and the little village was in a valley coming off the mountain.... I ask because I thought they said it was the tallest mountain range in Africa.
Mount Elgon
Mount Elgon, one of the highest peaks in East Africa but it's found in Uganda, is approximately 48 kilometres (30 mi), north-east of Mbale Village, by road. And it kills people living nearby Always. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom