Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Queen’s Gambit

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
I’m admittedly slow to the draw on new/popular Netflix series, but has anyone seen this?

My wife (no pics) and I just started it and it’s really good. I don’t know the first thing about chess and now I’m looking for beginners books.

Any other tips for good series?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I’m admittedly slow to the draw on new/popular Netflix series, but has anyone seen this?

My wife (no pics) and I just started it and it’s really good. I don’t know the first thing about chess and now I’m looking for beginners books.

Any other tips for good series?
Find a service to play online and I'll play you if you want.

Don't know what you are into and Netflix should probably be one of those services we all disconnect from (I still watch but today was pretty eye opening).

Turn (Washington's spies) is good.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
Find a service to play online and I'll play you if you want.

Don't know what you are into and Netflix should probably be one of those services we all disconnect from (I still watch but today was pretty eye opening).

Turn (Washington's spies) is good.

Let me dip my toe into the game for a bit and then I would love to play!
I agree with you on Netflix. I need to cut the cord.
Did you graduate from tOSU?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Let me dip my toe into the game for a bit and then I would love to play!
I agree with you on Netflix. I need to cut the cord.
Did you graduate from tOSU?
No. I told them and their PC culture to suck my dick. I hated everything about OSU besides the football culture and that's dead to me after BLM.

Ohio U was practically Bannon's War Room compared to my time @ OSU. If you know anything about OU that's fucking terrifying.

Made dean's list @ OU... LMFAO because my whole time there was essentially one big Palmer fest.

Don't try to learn the game like they show in QG. Learn how to play your pawns effectively then go deeper IMO.

Top Bottom