Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The pope is dying

PleasureMoose

Legendary
hLcEkSh.jpg

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I remember when they picked this dude that they intentionally picked the older of the candidates so that his reign wouldn’t last that long.

Wonder if they will do the same this time, or go with someone younger?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I remember when they picked this dude that they intentionally picked the older of the candidates so that his reign wouldn’t last that long.

Wonder if they will do the same this time, or go with someone younger?
I'm pretty in the know on this kind of stuff and I have never heard this. Not saying it isn't true but it isn't common knowledge. Wasn't he 76 when concocted?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I'm pretty in the know on this kind of stuff and I have never heard this. Not saying it isn't true but it isn't common knowledge. Wasn't he 76 when concocted?

Im definietly not in the know, just regurgitating what i thought i read a long time ago.

But i remembering them saying there was a good candidatein his 50's last time but since it was a lifetime appointment they figured it was less risky to go with an old.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Im definietly not in the know, just regurgitating what i thought i read a long time ago.

But i remembering them saying there was a good candidatein his 50's last time but since it was a lifetime appointment they figured it was less risky to go with an old.
His comp was an a dark-skinned guy but he may have been Italian i dont remember. Benedict was basically taken out. Most Popes do not retire til death. There was a commie faction from Latin America that shoved Frank up the collective Catholic ass. That is my perspective

Top Bottom