Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The newest migrant caravan

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Things must be pretty fucking bad in Mexico if those poor dumb bastards and bithces want to come this totally fucked up country. They must not be watching TFSF Podcast or they would literally turn around an go home.
Need to put up some billboards in Mexico…

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Their chances of succeeding through the legal process are dim due to the many hurdles, so they decide to choose a more desperate option
I wish The US wouldn’t take any immigrants who don’t already have a STEM degree.

Jtrain80

Legendary
They'll be flown back just like the last batch of 'em

Umm...You haven't been here so let me enlighten you.

Once people get across the border, we don't ship them back unless they have run in with the law(mainly DUI's & and drug offenses). Being brown/tan is not a criminal offense.

My brother in law is here illegally. His parents brought him here as a small child. He was raised in public schools and has a high school diploma, driver's license and pays taxes. Still not an American citizen.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

That's the problem - "We are currently 'TALKING' about the issue. How about 575,000 Californias and New MEXicans and Nevadans and Texans rushing the borders and stopping that shit? Thought about that? Talk, Talk. Talk, Fucking talk. If that is all you have to post stop posting. To many pussies talking. I'm fucking sick of it. Biden is doing it and we're taking about it?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
That's the problem - "We are currently 'TALKING' about the issue. How about 575,000 Californias and New MEXicans and Nevadans and Texans rushing the borders and stopping that shit? Thought about that? Talk, Talk. Talk, Fucking talk. If that is all you have to post stop posting. To many pussies talking. I'm fucking sick of it. Biden is doing it and we're taking about it?
We have the power to file and were' bitching like a bunch of old women shelling green beans on the front porch of a shack.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The ones coming now aren't coming for the old American dream. they are coming for free shit and as an anchor to bring more of their family later.

Top Bottom