Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Mattress King has spoken... Prayers Cent Jawja

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Dude is a marketing genius. Bets 1M on the astros to win and then promotes that everyone that purchases furniture will get refunded plus. If he loses he sells a bunch of furniture when he won he got 75M. Just creative use of marketing funds. Doubt he cares either way.

Imagine starting the season being crowned as the overwhelming favorite to win the National Championship...only to shit the bed and wind up playing Kansas State in the Sugar Bowl.

No kidding. Everyone knew it was the weakest field since the previous year and figured bama would win. Unfortunately they were they same average to below average team this year that UGa beat once they lost two AA receivers.

Alabama was a 3-5 loss team the past two seasons without BY. Probably will be that next year if Pistol Pete Golding is back.

Hey, KSU is big 12 champions that beat TCU and was embarrassed by Alabama. At least we know they could win the Big 12.

That's what happens when the ncaa insist on putting Big teams in the playoffs. Get used to it too. That new tv contract and adding 2 pac teams is going to make the "committee" find 2 good ones every year to try to get a champion this decade.

It doesn’t bother me too much. It reaffirms what’ve I’ve said about CFB the past two years. It’s never been worse the the past 25-30 years. It explains why Uga has gotten over the top.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
It doesn’t bother me too much. It reaffirms what’ve I’ve said about CFB the past two years. It’s never been worse the the past 25-30 years. It explains why Uga has gotten over the top.
Kirby Smart is the reason UGA has gotten over the top, and his absence is part of the reason for Bama's decline. Deal with it.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
No kidding. Everyone knew it was the weakest field since the previous year and figured bama would win. Unfortunately they were they same average to below average team this year that UGa beat once they lost two AA receivers.

Alabama was a 3-5 loss team the past two seasons without BY. Probably will be that next year if Pistol Pete Golding is back.

Hey, KSU is big 12 champions that beat TCU and was embarrassed by Alabama. At least we know they could win the Big 12.

You need to move further inland. All that salt is really starting to get to you and some other as well.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I think you got the abbreviation for Pinstripe bowl wrong.
Nebraska? Get the fuck off the internet and check yourself in somewhere
Nah. It was awesome when nubs had a bunch of roided out cornfed white dudes and some Cali gang bangers straight up raping and killing fellow students and nobody on campus ever saying shit about it. It made college football better as a whole.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Nah. It was awesome when nubs had a bunch of roided out cornfed white dudes and some Cali gang bangers straight up raping and killing fellow students and nobody on campus ever saying shit about it. It made college football better as a whole.
You do make some good points, and a normal person would agree with you. But I’m not normal and I also grew up on the Nebraska border surrounded by asshat nubbie fans.
No offense to the couple of really cool guys from nubbieland on the board, I’m sure they know exactly what I’m talking about.

Top Bottom