Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The leader of BLM threatens violence if NYC cracks down on crime

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
naggers-randy-wof.gif

byrons

Poster
Sounds like a great opportunity for the cops to get even with blm rioters/murderers. Take enough of those assholes down and they might think twice about making threats. Blm has a severe problem with the general public so bring it on. I think even nyc is tired of their shit.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
He may be barking up the wrong tree with the new Mayor being an ex-policeman. Of course, the Mayor is a dem from NY so you never know. I suppose when and if the threat is carried through we'll get to see what the Mayor's real feelings are.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
He may be barking up the wrong tree with the new Mayor being an ex-policeman. Of course, the Mayor is a dem from NY so you never know. I suppose when and if the threat is carried through we'll get to see what the Mayor's real feelings are.
I think that is part of the reason he started running his mouth is because an ex-policeman was elected. And he knows the media will back BLM of the police

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
In a weird twist of events.... I will be supporting blm and antifa in this war against oppression.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
All the "NY is dirty again and its awesome. Your a pussy if you don't like it and good riddance" crowd is still there. The normies left. I feel sorry for the old poor people that can't afford to leave though.

Jtrain80

Legendary
All the "NY is dirty again and its awesome. Your a pussy if you don't like it and good riddance" crowd is still there. The normies left. I feel sorry for the old poor people that can't afford to leave though.

It's almost like when the crips kicked antifa out of long beach....Not sure who to root against.

Jtrain80

Legendary
For me the answer is easy, Antifa. Not to say that I support the Crips, but Antifa are the people actively trying to turn our country into Venezuela.

That was my answer also. The crip was actually decent about it. He let them know this was real life, not youtube. The antifers were a bunch of limp wristed soyboys that just crawled out of mommies basement and threw on a mask.

Cre8ive

Founder

Cre8ive

Founder
I really do want you to send me whatever drugs you do.
I wish I cold TJ, then i would have someone to "get out there with," but unfortunately, as far as I know, there is no way to share the genetics of my brain with yours. And besides, if we could, it would either make your head explode or hair drop out or both 😎💥👊🏻

TJHall1

Legendary
I wish I cold TJ, then i would have someone to "get out there with," but unfortunately, as far as I know, there is no way to share the genetics of my brain with yours. And besides, if we could, it would either make your head explode or hair drop out or both 😎💥👊🏻
Sounds like a hell of a trip my man.

Top Bottom