Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The FSF Podcast is Live TODAY at 6:30PM

JerBearr

Do people get to call in?
We are going to open up a line for calls in on each topic we discuss, but we will probably limit the time to 5 minutes or less. No call ins are planned, so it will be first come first serve, but that will be discussed at the beginning of the podcast, so make sure you are on time! :)

We might have something on screen for those that miss the beginning of the podcast!

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
We are going to open up a line for calls in on each topic we discuss, but we will probably limit the time to 5 minutes or less. No call ins are planned, so it will be first come first serve, but that will be discussed at the beginning of the podcast, so make sure you are on time! :)

We might have something on screen for those that miss the beginning of the podcast!
Can your girlfriend call in?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
12 minutes in and it is unfortunate to not be able to hear what the caller has to say.
I knew it wasn’t just me! Fellas, y’all gotta fix the caller volume issues. It’s like we can hear the caller in the background. Could hear y’all fine but the caller was always just in the background of your speaker or something. Wasn’t clear or loud enough to understand.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
12 minutes in and it is unfortunate to not be able to hear what the caller has to say.
I knew it wasn’t just me! Fellas, y’all gotta fix the caller volume issues. It’s like we can hear the caller in the background. Could hear y’all fine but the caller was always just in the background of your speaker or something. Wasn’t clear or loud enough to understand.
Sorry guys we dropped the ball on the audience hearing the call-ins. Luckily, we worked it out after the show and should be good to go for future podcasts.

It's disappointing because we had some really good interactions with the callers. Thank you all for participating and letting us know there were issues.

Last edited:
Top Bottom