Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The first domino on gun confiscation has dropped

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
How long till this makes it to the SCOTUS

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The courts SHOULD correct this totally unconstitutional nonsense. They'd never try that shit here, but guaran-damn-tee my ass and countless others would never comply.

from-my-cold-kljdnt.jpg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Another short time elected ass hole that probably needs help with managing his own checking account, has decided he was KING for a day. No end to stupid people and it seems their birth rate is very high now.
Keep it up greenhorn

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
San Jose? I'll check out how Big Beaver Lick KY is looking to respond to this.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
You think? I have lost all faith in the judicial system.

Pay attention, what they were able to do with keeping judicial seats open under Obama and filling them under Trump will be the single greatest thing the Pubs have done since Reagan was in office IMO. Have to give the turtle he nailed that part of the job.

Not just the Supreme court but all of the lower court seats that were filled. So many battles are lost in these courts that never make it to higher courts.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Pay attention, what they were able to do with keeping judicial seats open under Obama and filling them under Trump will be the single greatest thing the Pubs have done since Reagan was in office IMO. Have to give the turtle he nailed that part of the job.

Not just the Supreme court but all of the lower court seats that were filled. So many battles are lost in these courts that never make it to higher courts.

Just because Trump appointed them doesn't mean they wont crawfish and screw the American people every time the opportunity presents itself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom