Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Court doesn’t just threaten the public health, it threatens democracy itself!

Rube Reaper

Elite
Someone has to decide how the United States will respond to a global pandemic, and the Biden administration’s argument essentially boils down to a case for democracy. An elected Congress authorized the executive branch to take certain steps to encourage vaccination, and Joe Biden was elected to lead that branch. So that means that President Biden and his duly appointed subordinates get to make difficult decisions, even if some Americans don’t like those decisions.

Rube Reaper

Elite
It’s time to take the fight to the unvaccinated as opposed to coddling them!

Their actions and beliefs are a direct result of the “everyone gets a trophy” mentality sweeping through privileged white America.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Happy Insurrection Day OP!

How will you be celebrating?

I am going to be swinging my white privilege around and mushroom stamping commies with it. Gonna be a great day.
I’ll be enjoying France, Joe, and Boris, who I’m not personally a fan of, “mushroom stamping” the unvaccinated.

It’s a great day! Knowing the unvaccinated and insurrectionists lost is pure bliss.

Landjeff

Poster

Their actions and beliefs are a direct result of the “everyone gets a trophy” mentality sweeping through privileged white America.

Posts CNN and wants to be taken seriously?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I took the shot in my pee hole. I didn't want aids
Edit
I mean what I used to call me dick hole

Latest posts

Top Bottom