Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The CDC just made the antivaxxers look ridiculous!

Rube Reaper

Elite
If they are willing to restrict something that only affects 1 in every 3.23 million people then we can see how incredibly safe the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are!

“Federal scientists identified 60 cases, including nine that were fatal, as of mid-March. That amounts to one blood clot case per 3.23 million J&J shots administered, the FDA said Thursday. The vaccine will carry a starker warning about potential “long-term and debilitating health consequences” of the side effect.
Under the new FDA instructions, J&J’s vaccine could still be given to people who had a severe allergic reaction to one of the other vaccines and can’t receive an additional dose. J&J’s shot could also be an option for people who refuse to receive the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna, and therefore would otherwise remain unvaccinated, the agency said.”

Timothy

Elite
Safe? maybe, but we will see.

Effective? not even close. True vaccines stop the spread.

It's just a helper for those at risk who need the help. Like a flu shot.

Why do libs always want to bunch us all into one group?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Safe? maybe, but we will see.

Effective? not even close. True vaccines stop the spread.

It's just a helper for those at risk who need the help. Like a flu shot.

Why do libs always want to bunch us all into one group?
Calling it a vaccine when it's not encourages people to take risks and it makes things worse.
No vaccine has ever completely stopped spread.

Most importantly why do you think it’s up to you to determine what is a vaccine and not instead of the regulatory bodies who approved them in all these countries, doctors, and the scientific community as a whole?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
If they are willing to restrict something that only affects 1 in every 3.23 million people then we can see how incredibly safe the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are!

“Federal scientists identified 60 cases, including nine that were fatal, as of mid-March. That amounts to one blood clot case per 3.23 million J&J shots administered, the FDA said Thursday. The vaccine will carry a starker warning about potential “long-term and debilitating health consequences” of the side effect.
Under the new FDA instructions, J&J’s vaccine could still be given to people who had a severe allergic reaction to one of the other vaccines and can’t receive an additional dose. J&J’s shot could also be an option for people who refuse to receive the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna, and therefore would otherwise remain unvaccinated, the agency said.”

I know 5 people from HS 15yr old to the old pops of our boxing gym. A aunt of one of our baseball players who attends every game. Daughters friends boyfriend father is is a pro vaxxer like you. Last a women my wife works with went dow the multi vax path all got sick of covid multiple times. HS boy was out jogging and fell out and couldn't move. was in hospital for a week only think they think it could be is Guillan barre syndrome. Direct from the Vax. Now hes dealing with Blood Clotting. At 15yrs old. Saw him yesterday finally and he looks sick. Hopefully he fully recovers. All the others entered the hospital with sever clotting. All were very serious. All super vaxxed. Sheep like you that pedal bad information and disregard whats happening need to be dealt with. Its coming to faggot. Faggot men are the down fall of society, and you will pay the most extreme harsh price.

Timothy

Elite
This "vaccine" actually worsened the spread, because people believed it would keep them safe.

When "regulatory bodies" keep changing their narrative or adopting policies based on changing data, then yes, it's up to me what I do to myself.

When the "science" told me the vaccine was effective, I took it. Now, I regret it.

Today we have medications being perfected that will cure you when you get infected. That will become the new "science", and I hope they get it right this time.

And you "pro-vaxxers" will be ridiculed. of course by then you will have moved on to advocating for NAMBLA.

Last edited:

Rube Reaper

Elite
I know 5 people from HS 15yr old to the old pops of our boxing gym. A aunt of one of our baseball players who attends every game. Daughters friends boyfriend father is is a pro vaxxer like you. Last a women my wife works with went dow the multi vax path all got sick of covid multiple times. HS boy was out jogging and fell out and couldn't move. was in hospital for a week only think they think it could be is Guillan barre syndrome. Direct from the Vax. Now hes dealing with Blood Clotting. At 15yrs old. Saw him yesterday finally and he looks sick. Hopefully he fully recovers. All the others entered the hospital with sever clotting. All were very serious. All super vaxxed. Sheep like you that pedal bad information and disregard whats happening need to be dealt with. Its coming to faggot. Faggot men are the down fall of society, and you will pay the most extreme harsh price.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Amen brother!

Did you see that the US mil is making everyone retake the HIV test?

Oler Ted

Elite
Jesus OP great job reeling them in
People claim the rube is a shitty troll, but he (she?) seems to hook people all the time. I kind of enjoy rube because the posts he makes are actually representative of what a cross section of the population believes. But whoever runs that account has some mental health problems trying to larp as a homo from England when he just as easily could have been a traditional libtard

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
People claim the rube is a shitty troll, but he (she?) seems to hook people all the time. I kind of enjoy rube because the posts he makes are actually representative of what a cross section of the population believes. But whoever runs that account has some mental health problems trying to larp as a homo from England when he just as easily could have been a traditional libtard
Aka America 1st

Latest posts

Top Bottom