Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Boss

OldBuzzard

Poster
One day different parts of the body were having a discussion as to who should be in charge. The digestive system said, “I think I should be in charge because I extract nutrients from the foods we take in and make sure we have fuel and nutrition,”

The eyes said, ”We should be in charge because we watch out for dangers and help to avoid them, and show us where we need to go.”

The heart said,”I should be in charge because I make sure everyone has plenty of oxygen carried to them in our blood.”

The brain chuckled derisively and said, “ Of course I should be in charge because I regulate everything and make all of the decisions anyway.”

The rectum spoke up shyly and said,”Maybe I could be in charge.” The other body parts laughed so hard that he didn’t even get to explain why he should be in charge. He was so embarrassed, that he just closed up tight.

After a few days, the digestive system was clogged up and sick. The heart was unable to beat properly. The eyes were foggy and out of focus. The brain was clouded and confused. Finally, to get some relief, they all agreed that the rectum could be in charge.

The moral of the story is this: You don’t have to have brains or heart or vision or guts to be the boss. You just have to be an ass.

TJHall1

Legendary
One day different parts of the body were having a discussion as to who should be in charge. The digestive system said, “I think I should be in charge because I extract nutrients from the foods we take in and make sure we have fuel and nutrition,”

The eyes said, ”We should be in charge because we watch out for dangers and help to avoid them, and show us where we need to go.”

The heart said,”I should be in charge because I make sure everyone has plenty of oxygen carried to them in our blood.”

The brain chuckled derisively and said, “ Of course I should be in charge because I regulate everything and make all of the decisions anyway.”

The rectum spoke up shyly and said,”Maybe I could be in charge.” The other body parts laughed so hard that he didn’t even get to explain why he should be in charge. He was so embarrassed, that he just closed up tight.

After a few days, the digestive system was clogged up and sick. The heart was unable to beat properly. The eyes were foggy and out of focus. The brain was clouded and confused. Finally, to get some relief, they all agreed that the rectum could be in charge.

The moral of the story is this: You don’t have to have brains or heart or vision or guts to be the boss. You just have to be an ass.
Why didnt the heart or brain just stop working to teach the rectum a lesson? This makes no sense.

TJHall1

Legendary

If the brain is in charge why did he even give the rectum the option to clam up?? This makes no sense.

OldBuzzard

Poster
Why didnt the heart or brain just stop working to teach the rectum a lesson? This makes no sense.
Far be it from me to tell anyone how to live their lives, but someday you’re gonna look around and see that being an asshole about everything is a bad idea. And you’re hearing this from someone who was the Southeast Regional Manager of Asshole.

TJHall1

Legendary
Far be it from me to tell anyone how to live their lives, but someday you’re gonna look around and see that being an asshole about everything is a bad idea. And you’re hearing this from someone who was the Southeast Regional Manager of Asshole.
fart-noises-raspberry.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom