Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The BoA thing is no joke

MalO

Elite
It's getting worse and worse the more I read up about it. They took millions from Usain Bolt and Tom Brady. If they are stealing from celebrities that means it's doomsday and they aren't concerned about lawsuits. One person on reddit went to his local branch today to withdraw funds and the bank was closed. Not just that they locked the doors, they stripped the letters off the building and cleared it out. It was closed for good. According to him they did it overnight.

The bank is blaming it on Zelle but Bank of America owns Zelle. It's 100% BoA stealing from their customers and it looks like it could be billions of dollars worth.

The government hits its debt limit today and JPow is going to increase interest rates again. The stock market has been hemorrhaging money because of massive uncontrolled short selling and stupid investing.

Multiple ratings agencies are giving BoA a 75% chance to go bankrupt. If they do, it could set off a domino effect.

Make sure you have food stocked up and cash stored away at home.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It's getting worse and worse the more I read up about it. They took millions from Usain Bolt and Tom Brady. If they are stealing from celebrities that means it's doomsday and they aren't concerned about lawsuits. One person on reddit went to his local branch today to withdraw funds and the bank was closed. Not just that they locked the doors, they stripped the letters off the building and cleared it out. It was closed for good. According to him they did it overnight.

The bank is blaming it on Zelle but Bank of America owns Zelle. It's 100% BoA stealing from their customers and it looks like it could be billions of dollars worth.

The government hits its debt limit today and JPow is going to increase interest rates again. The stock market has been hemorrhaging money because of massive uncontrolled short selling and stupid investing.

Multiple ratings agencies are giving BoA a 75% chance to go bankrupt. If they do, it could set off a domino effect.

@Nope
Nope. They rescue. Govt backed and paid back

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Everybody on this site has emergency food at home seeds and Gardens I'm about to get some chickens

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Make sure you get a good coop. Its hard to keep predators out of there. Hawks, coons, possums coyotes, dogs, snakes etc are all after them
Dude I concur
I may kick a dog when I'm kinda or mostly drunk
But I'm a horny dude. I'll choke a chicken.
Yeah I don't want them but if I can get 1.00 per egg I'm get chickens.
I'm country. Pigs are a bigger pain in the ass than a handful of egg layers and a big ol Cock. Go Cocks

MalO

Elite
No issues here. What seem to be the problem and who are they targeting?
It's being posted all over reddit right now. Lots of people are missing funds from their accounts.

It could be exagerrated. There are a few news articles here and there but it doesn't seem mainstream yet. You would expect it to be headline news.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
It's being posted all over reddit right now. Lots of people are missing funds from their accounts.

It could be exagerrated. There are a few news articles here and there but it doesn't seem mainstream yet. You would expect it to be headline news.
It was going to happen either way, pulling money out. Hate BoA. been telling here to get out of there a while.

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
BOA sucks and people are/were missing money. Exactly what is the conspiracy?

Did you read the OP?

Multiple credit agencies saying BOA going bankrupt. BOA is the safest bet on the street, IMo. Links to credit agencies?

Banks needing to “steal” federally insured funds from consumers - accounts which are literally pennies on the balance sheet.

Banks concerned with higher interest rates: they’ll pay slightly higher on deposits but what’s about major loans?

BoFA owns Zelle. It’s equally owned. by all major US banks.

I skipped the first paragraph but can cover that too.

MalO

Elite
Any updates?
BoA says that they have fixed the issue.

I'll be watching to see if anything else happens next week. If the bank is having money problems there could be more issues.

I don't think BoA is doing very well right now but they could cling to life like a cockroach.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

I'll be watching to see if anything else happens next week. If the bank is having money problems there could be more issues.

I don't think BoA is doing very well right now but they could cling to life like a cockroach.
If it was an issue that's one thing but if it was because of the banking system that's another.
Needless to say, I would not bank with them.

VosFrost

Elite
Founder

🙄

Top Bottom