Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Asian hate in the United States needs to end!

Rube Reaper

Elite

This is so disturbing and disgusting! I can’t imagine how people can attack a woman of colour like this!

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

This is so disturbing and disgusting! I can’t imagine how people can attack a woman of colour like this!
The Asians are almost as racist as the Black folks......

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
The Noles suck, New Jersey sucks. I’m not surprised you and the fag are playing grab ass.

Fuck that Asian bitch, if she was my wife I’d stick an octopus tentacle up her pussy.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
According to progressives, Asians are now "white adjacent".

So, this is just another example of the persecution of whites.

Thanks for elevating this tragedy OP.

jarhead5903

Poster

I think you should join that Japanese Navy.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Kid...... Majority of attacks on Asians in NYC were at the hands of Back perpetrators.

Don't try to turn this into a race war because it should not be. But clearly you don't have facts.

he's just trolling.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Kid...... Majority of attacks on Asians in NYC were at the hands of Back perpetrators.

Don't try to turn this into a race war because it should not be. But clearly you don't have facts.

If people of colour are attack other people of colour then it’s because of the system of oppression and violence produced by whites. Therefore it’s whites who are responsible for those crimes.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
If people of colour are attack other people of colour then it’s because of the system of oppression and violence produced by whites. Therefore it’s whites who are responsible for those crimes.
OH SHIT..... look at this OTHER INCIDENT. Fucking crazy Irish folks. Hot off the press. Such timing

Again, no flame, we all belong to God.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Top Bottom