Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TFSF influence growing

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Talking with @BLatta12 and we are pretty hyped about how our media and influence is growing.

Our last two YouTube vids are about to break through 10,000 views combined.

Our latest Instagram posts are reaching 10,000+ accounts.

We have gotten 100s of comments on our content as well.

We haven’t figured out how to completely integrate the media and forum itself together. We do have links, but we really don’t get much crossover.

Obviously it is exciting for us who have worked so hard on this, but I think that the success is really important and valuable for what we have created over here. The more people we reach, the bigger our influence becomes.

Praise

Elite
Talking with @BLatta12 and we are pretty hyped about how our media and influence is growing.

Our last two YouTube vids are about to break through 10,000 views combined.

Our latest Instagram posts are reaching 10,000+ accounts.

We have gotten 100s of comments on our content as well.

We haven’t figured out how to completely integrate the media and forum itself together. We do have links, but we really don’t get much crossover.

Obviously it is exciting for us who have worked so hard on this, but I think that the success is really important and valuable for what we have created over here. The more people we reach, the bigger our influence becomes.
This sounds awesome Brother.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
This site is becoming one of my favorite places if it isn't already
I love this place and will forever be part of the I've been here since Vegas crew. However, I've been coming less, not because this site sucks. It's the world in general sucks, and it can be depressing how we are failing as a society,. The elites seem to have us by the balls right now and we need some wins..

@Croot_Overlord thank you for what you have worked to build. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it seems like you're heading in the right direction. It's a blessing to be apart of something with fellow Patriots.

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I love this place and will forever be part of the I've been here since Vegas crew. However, I've been coming less, not because this site sucks. It's the world in general sucks, and it can be depressing how we are failing as a society, and the elites seem to have a by the balls right now. We need some wins..

@Croot_Overlord thank you for what you have worked to build. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it seems like you're heading in the right direction. It's a blessing to be apart of something with fellow Patriots.
You’re welcome man. I understand the feeling. There are always waves of engagement and interest for me in national/worldly interests as well. Fortunately, we are able just to focus on building the platform so we can somewhat ignore the outside chatter to dig in.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Anybody listen to Ice Age Farmer?

More than compelling talk about climate, food control and the power of feeding ourselves

Tldr we have entered a period of low solar activity which naturally complicated farming. This in the context of consolidation of the food supply and the push for synthetic meat

Agenda 21, transhumanism, global WARMING, big ag compose a pincer movement on our nutrition

The heavens our conspiring to compel our return to nature

Latest posts

Top Bottom