Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TFSF Breakthrough

TJHall1

Legendary
I'm offering a first of its kind idea. Maybe, I dunno. Round up enough dollars and I'm sure someone's a pilot here and get me to Ukraine and I'll go into combat with multiple go pros as TFSF war correspondent. Live stream fighting and feedback. First of its kind for journalism. Not just a faggot sitting in a bike helmet telling fox News how they heard a gunshot a mile away. I'll fight for Ukraine and the only costs are getting me there, meals, and getting me back if there's enough body.

Only thing left to ask is if TFSF likes to make money.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Speak with your wallet. We need a plane, this thing might be over before I get there if I take a boat.

You’re gonna need somebody to help film you and some security, I can help with both. I’m in, let’s get this rolling.
If you think Champs balls are beautiful then you folks ain’t seen nothing yet. Get me a camera and a gun and let’s do this thing

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I'm offering a first of its kind idea. Maybe, I dunno. Round up enough dollars and I'm sure someone's a pilot here and get me to Ukraine and I'll go into combat with multiple go pros as TFSF war correspondent. Live stream fighting and feedback. First of its kind for journalism. Not just a faggot sitting in a bike helmet telling fox News how they heard a gunshot a mile away. I'll fight for Ukraine and the only costs are getting me there, meals, and getting me back if there's enough body.

I'll fly you... one way though

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

In for 2k

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder

@catreaper doesn’t have a hair on his balls if he doesn’t join you.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I want a TFSF special report on the Ruble crash tomorrow, “Mad Money” style on the Russian exchange floor.
I'm no russia stooge but the info coming from main stream news is fabrication or reused, remanufactured horse shit. I'd saying being cut off is a short term loss for a long term gain
With all due respect Sir.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Ya, all those people musta left for no reason.
I have yet to see any Russian or Ukrainian footage that is reliable more will come out in truth as Elon logs people on.
It looks to me like Russia has played look over here while we destroy 13 American violabs

The crazy bastard actually did it didn’t he

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

How the fuck did I miss this?

I'll buy the ticket personally. Someone get my little Bitch back in here ASAP.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom