Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tensions rising between Turkey and Greece

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Turkey wants to claim oil rich areas in the Med sea that is technically Greek owned. Greece can't get the oil and won't lease it to Turkey so Erdogan wants to just take it.

REMESSIS

Poster
Founder
Wayment. So a NATO “ally” is worried about the biggest dick swinger in NATO placing its military in a region that belongs to another NATO ally? This seems counterproductive.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Wayment. So a NATO “ally” is worried about the biggest dick swinger in NATO placing its military in a region that belongs to another NATO ally? This seems counterproductive.
You also have to add that Erdogan publicly stated the CIA was behind a military coup that attempted to unseat him as president.

Emma tenywa

Elite
To spice things up a little bit,turks should leave NATO and then make a strong claim to A few of these these islands

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Greece donated military equipment to Ukraine. We wanted them to donate more but they said they couldn't spare it because they were afraid they'd need it for Turkey. So the good ole US of A told Greece that we would give them brand new shiny weapons to replace any 80's era soviet shit they gave to Ukraine. So the US is giving tons of new weapons to Greece while Turkey is looking at a conflict with them and we are supposed to be allies with Turkey.

Turkey also bought the Russian air defense system that pissed off nato.

TJHall1

Legendary
Greece donated military equipment to Ukraine. We wanted them to donate more but they said they couldn't spare it because they were afraid they'd need it for Turkey. So the good ole US of A told Greece that we would give them brand new shiny weapons to replace any 80's era soviet shit they gave to Ukraine. So the US is giving tons of new weapons to Greece while Turkey is looking at a conflict with them and we are supposed to be allies with Turkey.

We've got more money than we know what to do with, it's ok.

Emma tenywa

Elite

Soon, NATO contracts will have clauses like

Article 678
(a) do not deal with non NATO members in the eastern bloc.

(b) any relationship with the east,implied or expressed attracts automatic cancellation of membership.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It always surprises me when I’m reminded that Turkey is part of NATO

skramer100

Elite
Founder
This is what happens when the only superpower is weak AF. The media and elites wanted this and I am starting to believe they didn't realize how bad it would really get. But since they are all in they can't go back and Kamala is weaker then Biden. This shit show will have to continue until 2025. I am honestly hoping Rs take 37 state legislatures and go all in with constitutional convention to change things. Won't happen but outside of war that is all I see fixing this issue.

Top Bottom