Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Teeth

AgEngDawg

Legendary
He's on my garbage route and uses thin cheap bags that often times break when slinging it in the truck. He will be in multiple bags soon.

LOL, I know a City that had to make an ordinance that you had to put the trash in bags in cans the City provides.

Nasty hillbillies were just putting trash in the cans with no bags.

The shit was going septic and smelled something awful all over town.

Liquid of goodness knows what in the bottom of the City cans.

They literally had to pass an ordinance for nasty MFers not to do this filthy, repulsive shit.

I mean not one bag in a can, just trash piled in it.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
What the F is going on
@jarhead5903 acted like an faggot when I asked him if he was going to the symposium. So I shot back just playing around and he got all butthurt and decided to make physical threats. So I in turn said bring your shit, you know where to find me. Turns out he’s not an infantryman and def not airborne qualified so I have little respect for him.

@jarhead5903 you know I love you boo

jarhead5903

Poster
@jarhead5903 acted like an faggot when I asked him if he was going to the symposium. So I shot back just playing around and he got all butthurt and decided to make physical PROMISES So I in turn said bring your shit, you know where to find me. Turns out he’s not an infantryman and def not airborne qualified so I have little respect for him.

@jarhead5903 you know I love you boo

Never lie about our past again.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I didn’t score high enough on the ASVAB to get into 0311.
uu9pmDP.gif

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Do more lower half and forearms could use attention. I like the dirt pile, looks fresh.

Send me the details of the event good buddy.
Legs are overrated when you get out. And forearm workouts are solely for jerking off.

it is a fresh pile! Getting that back workout in shoveling the fuck out of it!

DM me if serious, and don’t be an faggit this time!

Latest posts

Top Bottom