Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ted Cruz says to China "We'll Kick Your Commie Asses" (see quote below)

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Unknown.jpeg
Give them hell Ted! We need many more American leaders and politicians speaking out the truth like Ted Cruz. China needs their little yellow nuts busted. What worthless cocksuckers the Chinese are. One big fucking covid lie. BUY AMERICAN GODDAMMIT!

Last edited:

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I doubt we have a diplomat on our roster that could get into china to begin with. I'm assuming you need a vax card which they wouldn't have.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
View attachment 63702
Give them hell Ted! We need many more American leaders and politicians speaking out the truth like Ted Cruz. China needs their little yellow nuts busted. What worthless cocksuckers the Chinese are. One big fucking covid lie. BUY AMERICAN GODDAMMIT!
If a Trump doesn’t run in 28 I’m voting for Ted regardless of whether or not he is actually on the ballot.

He has come a long way from that pussy THE Don fisted in 2016.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 63702
I'm hoping for a complete boycott where NBC gets the Olympics stuck right up their ass.

Top Bottom