Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Taylor Swift

Does anyone else have a wife/daughter completely consumed by the Taylor Swift religion? My fam went to the concert in Atlanta a couple weeks back and it’s all I’ve heard about before and after
No and I tell all my family to not listen to mainstream music as it's all satanic is some way shape or form. These celebrities have sold their souls for fame. I wouldn't be shocked if Swift was a Transgender.

If I were you I would get that shit out of your house immediately. The degenerate influences this music has on women is too powerful for you to compete with. At this point a gun to their head may be the only option for them to stop their addictions. ;)

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Does anyone else have a wife/daughter completely consumed by the Taylor Swift religion? My fam went to the concert in Atlanta a couple weeks back and it’s all I’ve heard about before and after
I do drivers Ed road training for 14-15 year olds part time. Seems every young girl is obsessed with this chick.
1697420911173.gif

GreenNewMe

Poster
my gf likes taiylor swift and i like her too honestly we listen to her a lot in the car b ut she got to go to the concert and i didnt but thats fine a lot of her friends from work went with her what i like is some of her older stuff but my gf likes her newer stuff my favorite is either mean or we are never getting back together becuase they are both just so fun to listen to and sing along with but i dont know what my gfs fav is its probably shake it off cause thats what most people like of hers or some of her newer stuff im not sure but yeah we like her and i think thats fine to like her personally no offense

Latest posts

Top Bottom