Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Taxes

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Does anyone else see a future where large swaths of people refuse to pay taxes to the Federal Government? This nation is divided as its ever been in my lifetime. If we continue on the current path I see people accumulating in states according to their politics. People disagreeing with "show your papers" are going to move to Florida, South Carolina, Alabama and other freedom loving states. A great migration if you will.

At what point do these dirty swine resent the fact that they can not particpate in the clean and pure democratic economies and wonder why do they send their money to Washington when they are being exluded by their policies?

I've heard the idea mentioned by a few politicians and think we are a few years off from any possibility of this sort, but it sure seems like we are headed in that direction.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Not paying taxes would be considered an insurrection since Congress has the right to “tax and spend” under the American Constitution.

At that point all Joe, Kamala, or Michelle has to do is send in the troop to re-establish the peace which in this case would mean start tax collections again.

All that is assuming rubes are somehow able to bypass payroll taxes. Considering most on this forum can’t read data tables related to the miracle vaccines I wouldn’t get my hopes up if I were one of the rubes.

Here’s hoping the rubes are dumb enough to congregate in a few states! I would love to see the rubes lack of understanding of their own Constitution screw them in their “Electoral College”.

TJHall1

Legendary
Diidn't pay mine.

whoops-excited.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Here are my thoughts: It’s made so difficult with how payroll sets things up for the people that work for paychecks. It’s easier not to pay taxes as business owner, but not for long. It would have to be a massive coordinated effort to the point that the justice system could not handle prosecuting everyone

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Here are my thoughts: It’s made so difficult with how payroll sets things up for the people that work for paychecks. It’s easier not to pay taxes as business owner, but not for long. It would have to be a massive coordinated effort to the point that the justice system could not handle prosecuting everyone
Yes, im talking about where a politician such as a govenor, senator or other power figure directs his populace not to mail money to the United States. To the point where selective enforcement will not fix the problem. That is, arresting 5-10 people when 100,000 have not paid their taxes is not going to fix the problem. Mass disobedience.

I really wonder how this is going to shake out with the vaccine passports etc. What happens when people from one state can't visit another due to onerous regulations? Are we really United at that point?

noelnole

Elite
Founder
iu

tired or paying massive taxes only to get sent to afghanistan or south america only to be funneled back to the uniparty

fuck that shit i work to dam hard for it

we need that coordinated effort chicagofats asap

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yes, im talking about where a politician such as a govenor, senator or other power figure directs his populace not to mail money to the United States. To the point where selective enforcement will not fix the problem. That is, arresting 5-10 people when 100,000 have not paid their taxes is not going to fix the problem. Mass disobedience.

I really wonder how this is going to shake out with the vaccine passports etc. What happens when people from one state can't visit another due to onerous regulations? Are we really United at that point?
I wonder if a politician could say that legally?

Rube Reaper

Elite

Interstate travel is guaranteed under the US Constitution unfortunately.

However, a governor that tried to actually do that, instead of just talking about it, could just be arrested by your yankee FBI or US Marshals for breaking a federal law.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Not paying taxes would be considered an insurrection since Congress has the right to “tax and spend” under the American Constitution.

At that point all Joe, Kamala, or Michelle has to do is send in the troop to re-establish the peace which in this case would mean start tax collections again.

All that is assuming rubes are somehow able to bypass payroll taxes. Considering most on this forum can’t read data tables related to the miracle vaccines I wouldn’t get my hopes up if I were one of the rubes.

Here’s hoping the rubes are dumb enough to congregate in a few states! I would love to see the rubes lack of understanding of their own Constitution screw them in their “Electoral College”.
Shut up, David

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Can you just not pay your taxes? How long can you get away with that until your assests are taken etc.

About a year.

Sorry guys but a lot of the talk in here about not paying taxes is a pipedream. yeah, they can't arrest everyone but they don't need to arrest anyone. They can very easily levy a bank account once they've taken the proper steps for doing so, which takes about 12 months. They could levy 10 million bank accounts at the drop of a hat.

About a year.

Sorry guys but a lot of the talk in here about not paying taxes is a pipedream. yeah, they can't arrest everyone but they don't need to arrest anyone. They can very easily levy a bank account once they've taken the proper steps for doing so, which takes about 12 months. They could levy 10 million bank accounts at the drop of a hat.

Correct. The Govt will just seize your money if you don’t pay. In theory it sounds like a noble thing to not do but It wouldn’t work.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
About a year.

Yeah, feedback from pro right here

Latest posts

Top Bottom