Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Take a youtube channel, leave a youtube channel

BigBucnNole

Elite
Really liking this guy's channel. Once you get used to his delivery, he does a great job logically breaking out what's going on.

I don't necessarily agree 100% but his general points are pretty spot on. He did this US video, but he did another one on China:

Nape

Elite
Founder
I’m heading up to my pal’s lake cabin in MN this weekend for some of this action. It’s incredible to see these predators come in for a meal.

tnboles

Poster
Founder

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I just recently found this guy. He is a little douchy to listen to at times, but his videos are mostly pretty short and right to the action, and dude catches massive fish in about every one of them.

BlacktipH

Dude has tons of videos like this. Got his start catching blacktips from the beach. Still does alot of surf fishing, but does it all...huge sharks, grouper, dolphin, tarpon, redfish, sailfish, marlin...you name it.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
If you like Bert Kreisher he has a cooking show called something’s burning: he gets drunk with other comics while trying to cook. Funny as hell

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Really liking this guy's channel. Once you get used to his delivery, he does a great job logically breaking out what's going on.

I don't necessarily agree 100% but his general points are pretty spot on. He did this US video, but he did another one on China:

LOL watched a bunch from him yesterday

BigBucnNole

Elite
LOL watched a bunch from him yesterday

His two videos on why the world and why the US is so crazy right now are excellent. I’ve been thinking very similar reasons to him previously, but he does a great job consolidating them into a few basic points.

The population bomb is really the root cause and exacerbated by growing communications technology and a lack of any religion or core beliefs. The SJW religion as an offshoot of guilt based Protestantism is an excellent point, it only works because of the majority has enough money and stability that they can afford to feel guilty.

The other interesting point in the US video is how every example in history of powerful states going through upheaval almost all begin with what we would consider as leftist based unrest is then brutally crushed. He doesn’t think a Civil War could happen here with the distribution of firepower being so uneven between the two competing sides.

Civil Wars happen in nations that have nearly autonomous competing societies competing politically and economically, like the North and South here, or competing factions of lords in the Middle Ages, or the American revolution. Social upheaval and unrest come from ideology. It can get bad, ala the French Revolution, Weimar Germany, or Syria. Unlike Syria when you dont have foreign superpowers fucking shit up, nations tend to take an authoritarian right turn.

Cards1968

Founder
Always recommend this group of short story history docs channels in these threads, they're fantastic:

This is from Dark Docs, the original channel. Mostly military conflict related. Largest back catalog as well.

The first offshoot channel Dark Skies. They choose an interesting air platform from history and go in depth into design, development, testing, production, and demise. Another large back catalog of vids.

Dark Footage is relatively new. These are much shorter vids on subjects that don't fit neatly in the above two channels.

The newest offshoot Dark Space deals with interesting stories from space programs.

Top Bottom