Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Taiwan's President confirms presence of U.S. troops on island

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
China does NOT want to start a war. They are not ready by any means. We out number their naval ships by 200+ and air force by 10000 planes. Would not end well.

That's not even counting allies that would get involved like the UK france and aussies

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
China does NOT want to start a war. They are not ready by any means. We out number their naval ships by 200+ and air force by 10000 planes. Would not end well.

That's not even counting allies that would get involved like the UK france and aussies
Aussies are too busy doing China's bidding throughout their country. Besides they would not want to take their troops away from beating their citizens.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Aussies are too busy doing China's bidding throughout their country. Besides they would not want to take their troops away from beating their citizens.
You haven't been paying attention to Aussie politics, their relationship with Chyna is shit right now. Liberal policies aside they are not on good terms with the rice eaters at all

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

I can't beat up Mike Tyson. But if Mike will lay down and give me a couple free kicks to his face and then give me warning before he decides to hit back....

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
China still gloating about their shiny new toy that flies all over the world undetected that will never be used.

Top Bottom