Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Taiwan's fate is sealed. The are done (link)....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Also, Ukraine's fate is long sealed. They might as well get back in the Soviet, oops meant Russian, sphere.

Taiwan did have a good run though.

Last edited:

Cazvol

Poster
Founder
Also, Ukraine fate is long sealed. They might as well get back in the Soviet, oops meant Russian, sphere.

Got damn, this infuriates me. These Nazis are running this program to crackdown on so called "domestic extremism". What these fuckers are really doing of course, is cracking down on political dissent. More specifically, conservative dissent.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
A event will activate the United States Military in a very public way. At that time a dramatic transition and transfer of power will begin to take place.

[In reply to CBK]
Some of you do not believe the audits or military will remove Biden, the Supreme Court, Members of Congress for crimes. That The People will take to the streets to accomplish what has to be done. Will the military be on our side? What exactly will that look like fatalities?

These fools could have made a deal with China and think theyll be able to work together, but the nothings we have in office will be completely over run by them. Or anybody else for that matter.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Anyone in the military that's using social media isn't real smart to begin with.

Hopefully patriots report how crazy this is up the chain of command so Puddin is afraid of his own troops like he was in the capitol.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Forget who it was but a big dog sf commander just got run out for questioning CRT. I told people they'll be shocked how quick Biden can fuck up our military. Lots of people are seriously considering not re-upping... or at least people who aren't woke as fuck and just want to do the damn job.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Forget who it was but a big dog sf commander just got run out for questioning CRT. I told people they'll be shocked how quick Biden can fuck up our military. Lots of people are seriously considering not re-upping... or at least people who aren't woke as fuck and just want to do the damn job.
Good.

They already can't meet recruitment and other benchmarks.

Sometimes you just gotta show people.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
A event will activate the United States Military in a very public way. At that time a dramatic transition and transfer of power will begin to take place.

[In reply to CBK]
Some of you do not believe the audits or military will remove Biden, the Supreme Court, Members of Congress for crimes. That The People will take to the streets to accomplish what has to be done. Will the military be on our side? What exactly will that look like fatalities?

These fools could have made a deal with China and think theyll be able to work together, but the nothings we have in office will be completely over run by them. Or anybody else for that matter.
You speak the truth Joe. Sad to have to agree with you. I'd like to think our military will turn their guns on Washington with the rest of us.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Also, Ukraine's fate is long sealed. They might as well get back in the Soviet, oops meant Russian, sphere.

Taiwan did have a good run though.

This program is going to steadily reduce the number of young men and women who choose to enlist or go to the academies. This type of oppress... oversight is going above and beyond what is right in my opinion. I noticed a Tweet from this Bishop Garrison fellow about January 6th stating something like "this is the day our enemies have waited for". Well, I think that day has not arrived yet, but will soon. When people who made a foolish Facebook post or Tweet when they were 16 are being purged out of the military for being considered "extremist", our military strength will dwindle, and far fewer will want to join up. We know the libs are the ones who are the majority who join.

Latest posts

Top Bottom