Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Taco Bell employee throws boiling water on customer

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Naw fam I saw a video of fast food employees getting jumped behind the counter by customers. Once that girl (I think she's a minor) went behind the counter all bets were off.

The defense attorney for Taco Bell simply needs to show the videos (there's multiple) of fast food employees being attacked, and they all start with angry customers going behind the counter, and they've all gone viral at some point. When an angry customer charges behind the counter it's on.

My bet since this is Dallas is that the plaintiff wins and then Taco Bell wins on appeal.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Was it at the guy who camera'd the drive thru xand is young and pics and painting here with the hot Canadian girlfriend?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Naw fam I saw a video of fast food employees getting jumped behind the counter by customers. Once that girl (I think she's a minor) went behind the counter all bets were off.

The defense attorney for Taco Bell simply needs to show the videos (there's multiple) of fast food employees being attacked, and they all start with angry customers going behind the counter, and they've all gone viral at some point. When an angry customer charges behind the counter it's on.

My bet since this is Dallas is that the plaintiff wins and then Taco Bell wins on appeal.
The last two TBell's I went into didn't have counter service. All orders and payments had to be made via a kiosk. Haven't been in one since---added to my growing list of businesses who won't get my money.

Esso Club

Elite
Lol! You should come post on the main forum more
I dunno, the last main board (rivals) I was a member of was quite a rollercoaster. Once the regular mods either were kicked off, etc., the new mods called Gen Mod and others, well, for a while I was able to post womenly women, not naked, nowhere close to being naked pics, they would ban me for a time then a couple of days later I’m back on. Then after a ban of one month, it was kinda over for me. I checked the board about a month while I assume I was bant, to my surprise I had been permanently banned. Mind you, not one nip slip or a flash of Miss Beaver, just regular pics. Mind blowing.

Top Bottom