Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Taco Bell Double Steak Grilled Cheese burrito

PleasureMoose

Legendary
The one where the transgender Asian bashes his shield into the trash can?
OCZdCpVODsukR1ynbrutTztt4dhxOMLTx6hdMiLv5MU.jpg

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Big Taco Bell fan here (major fatty) but I ordered this damn thing and whatever miserable asshole that made it didn't double steak it even kinda. Hell they didn't even single steak it. Prick.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Does your TB take orders and real money? Mine has no counter people and you have to order via kiosk and they only take credit cards. Thus, TB made it to my list of never going to again.
I’ve only done drive through in the one behind @jerrbear’s house

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Big Taco Bell fan here (major fatty) but I ordered this damn thing and whatever miserable asshole that made it didn't double steak it even kinda. Hell they didn't even single steak it. Prick.
They have one that’s just grilled cheese and then one that’s grilled cheese double steak. One of the PhDs in the back prob mixed it up

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
They have one that’s just grilled cheese and then one that’s grilled cheese double steak. One of the PhDs in the back prob mixed it up
The regular grilled cheese is ground beef. I definitely got the double steak one, but naturally the one in the commercial with that gargoyle looking lady looked like a giant grilled stuffed burrito...the one I got looked closer to one of their value menu chicken chipotle grillers.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The regular grilled cheese is ground beef. I definitely got the double steak one, but naturally the one in the commercial with that gargoyle looking lady looked like a giant grilled stuffed burrito...the one I got looked closer to one of their value menu chicken chipotle grillers.
Yeah the thing I got was an absolute monster. Bigger than anything else I've had from taco bell

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Think it just depends on whether you get lucky or not with some miserable gen z making it or not. I'll have to give it another try, but maybe just hit up a different TB location.

I think part of our problem is that we rarely eat out and eating fast food is even more rare. Some of the fast food items I used to like taste awful now.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Think it just depends on whether you get lucky or not with some miserable gen z making it or not. I'll have to give it another try, but maybe just hit up a different TB location.
yeah Its a crapshoot, hit another location up. At my TB they've gotten use to me I'm there at least 4-5 times a week and always dine-in.. If my guy Michael is working the line I throw him an extra couple of bucks cash to add "extra cheese and meat" on my order( he sees me ordering and walks up to the counter and I slide him cash) he absolutely loads it down. No one working at TB gives a flying fuck about anything... for obvious reasons

@Croot_Overlord I always try every new item TB rolls out. I got it a few days ago with no red strips and I left happy.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
yeah Its a crapshoot, hit another location up. At my TB they've gotten use to me I'm there at least 4-5 times a week and always dine-in.. If my guy Michael is working the line I throw him an extra couple of bucks cash to add "extra cheese and meat" on my order( he sees me ordering and walks up to the counter and I slide him cash) he absolutely loads it down. No one working at TB gives a flying fuck about anything... for obvious reasons

@Croot_Overlord I always try every new item TB rolls out. I got it a few days ago with no red strips and I left happy.
This is awesome. Hope things for Michael are on the up and up

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah shit has dropped in quality tremendously the last few years. McDonalds is one of the biggest examples
I hadn't had McDonald's in probably close to 10 yrs. About 6 months ago i saw a commercial they were going back to fresh meat. I had toked up so it looked good. Got get a double qtr add mac sauce extra onions and pickles. Ot was actually pretty good and I didn't feel sick 5 min later. It wasn't til I shit it out I felt bad. Maybe down the road I will try taco bell.
I always get 3 crunchy taco Supreme and a nacho bell grand extra everything. Takes me and my dog 2 meals to eat it all.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I hadn't had McDonald's in probably close to 10 yrs. About 6 months ago i saw a commercial they were going back to fresh meat. I had toked up so it looked good. Got get a double qtr add mac sauce extra onions and pickles. Ot was actually pretty good and I didn't feel sick 5 min later. It wasn't til I shit it out I felt bad. Maybe down the road I will try taco bell.
I always get 3 crunchy taco Supreme and a nacho bell grand extra everything. Takes me and my dog 2 meals to eat it all.
Your dog already has butthole problems.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
So is the burrito alone filling for a grown man, or do I need a few more items to leave satisfied?

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I think some of you eat more calories in a meal than I eat all day. Their calorie estimates to the side always get me and I just can’t do it. I hate em.

The price you pay for having the body of a Div III 2nd string cornerback.

Top Bottom