Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suspected directed energy attacks on CIA agents

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
These attacks have been reported all over the world now, correct?

I remember the ones from the cuban embassy? and then a couple outside DC last week and a few other stories I read but cant remember the details on.

I've always suspected the Russians, not sure why.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

You don’t need high power to do serious damage if you have the right frequency and PRF. There was a published study where they breached the blood brain barrier in mice with a low power waveform. Buckle up your aluminum helmets lads

I think what is more alarming is that they know who the agents are. Fuck the attack. Not good. Must be something we're missing here. When the enemy knows an agent they quietly take him or her out. The fact that someone is saying our agents are getting a brain fuck job done is ludicrous.

QuanChi

Elite
These attacks have been reported all over the world now, correct?

I remember the ones from the cuban embassy? and then a couple outside DC last week and a few other stories I read but cant remember the details on.

I've always suspected the Russians, not sure why.
Correct, but people are largely misinformed about the mechanism that is happening here. This is not a high power RF attack like the ones they use for dispersing crowds. It’s low power and doesn’t take very complicated equipment to implement. Just needs to be transmitted at the right frequency and the right pulse repetition frequency (PRF a common radar term). The pulsed waveforms, versus continuous wave, cause much more damage to biological systems. And they can cause damage at very low power levels

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Correct, but people are largely misinformed about the mechanism that is happening here. This is not a high power RF attack like the ones they use for dispersing crowds. It’s low power and doesn’t take very complicated equipment to implement. Just needs to be transmitted at the right frequency and the right pulse repetition frequency (PRF a common radar term). The pulsed waveforms, versus continuous wave, cause much more damage to biological systems. And they can cause damage at very low power levels
I am aware of how ultra low frequency waves can penetrate just about anything. And certainly a highly concentrated wave could certainly do a great deal of damage to internal organs.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Hey friends, I have been studying this furiously and I wrote an investigative article for the new news section:

Latest posts

Top Bottom